Better thunderspine or world eater?

better?

• Total voters

Nolan

Honorable Pirate
tis guy i pvp used thunderspine i used world eater ( if u dont know i am the worst pvper ever a level 1 with triton could kill me o_o its sad ) he won and started gloating "HAHA i win thunderspine is better " im like u won bc im a bad pvper " he said " HAHA i win thunderspine is better! " he has hi sown universe this game is his life i feel sry xD just post ur opinion

IMO, Thunderspine. World Eater is too overrated... Everyone likes World Eater because it's attack and it's name. Thunderspine is a cutlass so it is gonna have it's downsides... Can't hit all enemies, and isn't as strong... But, it's attack is not much lower. So, Thunderspine is alot better.
World Eater has freeze sweep which is pointless... It doesn't even last long.

Thunderspine... Can't beat the critical strike.​
worldeater.png
thunderspine.jpg

yeah but u almost never get critical and when u do it isnt that high and freeze sweep is very useful when ur up against a large group of enemies or when ur up against a jumper or a runner who moves while he jumps

yeah but u almost never get critical and when u do it isnt that high and freeze sweep is very useful when ur up against a large group of enemies or when ur up against a jumper or a runner who moves while he jumps
lies. i was with a person the other day and he got high criticals all the time with his thunderspine

Honestly world eater is better overall but on a good day with thunderspine and enough luck it can be better

actually when u have a rank 3+ critical strike u get several every other combo ive had 4 criticals in a combo once with my black sharkblade
So in my opinion thunderspine is alot better

In my opinion.. depends,. who's using the sword. dagger and sword skills... world eater better.

That would be a biased opinion then and therefore should not count -1 for thunderspine XD
:p i have my reasons thunderspine has...
- critcal strike = more damage
- shock sweep = even more damage
- thrust boost = guess what more damage

world eater has...
- freeze sweep = no damage at all lasts for very little time
- drain health = same amount of damage just delays u dying for a while
- drain voodoo = not very many people use staff in pvp and if there using doll chances are that you will barely hit them

who does more damage over all...
probably thunderspine but world eater being a broadsword and attack 105 makes up for alot of what it doesnt have

world eater is better higher attack and draining so if you hit em hard enough and you are a great swordsmen(wich you have to be to use world eater) you can get most of your health back in one attack

Back