big glitches and bugs

supermelee24

Dockworker
The big light and the yellow arrow which leads you to your destination arent working, so it becomes hard or takes time to find certain ships,locations, etc.
Theres crashing at times when you go to the logout screen to change characters, or when loading onto an island.
As well as ships appearing on the map and glitching through ships, frankly the animations are what need improving/fixing here.

As well as ships appearing on the map and glitching through ships, frankly the animations are what need improving/fixing here.
That's not an animation issue, that's an issue with position syncing and interpolation. Assuming it's only crazy on the client side - if the server itself actually warps these ships around like that, I can't even comprehend the ridiculousness of code that does that.

When i said animation fixing, i meant some animations on ships and other stuff need improvements. I wasnt talking about the ships themselves. What i really want fixed though is quest tracking. took me 10 minutes to find a murky hollow, and i could of found that in instantly if tracking was working. Got me so mad

Something that really needs to be adjusted is how often the game checks for player connectivity. My ship was pretty much a sitting duck for a few minutes when my connection to the servers dropped.

Back