Birthday Bonuses

How about birthday outfits, one design for a year and when a pirates birthday comes around they are awarded it, or maybe a quest line to get the items. Every year they change, so they continue to show longevity, but in a more complete way. and yeah i know years ahead is a far time to be thinking about, but this community is just going to get bigger so why not think ahead.
I think the only problem with that for the time being with TLOPO being just like POTCO: Not enough inventory, Im not going to keep a birthday outfit if I have a inventory full of brights or good old peddler clothing. If inventory was expanded then yes I like the idea

OR as a joke you cant wear clothing on your Bday your in your Birthday Suit with those horrid white shorts :laugh:

Personally I would lean toward a 24-hour 2x XP reward for your birthday, IF that feature was ever incorporated. Your birthday lasts a whole day after all, not just a matter of hour(s). This also a) decouples birthday reward from trading, which also may or may not ever see the light of day , b) is a reasonable bonus for a once-a-year event, and c) is "fair" to all since everyone has one birthday once per year.

Only downside I see is when a pirate maxes out they won't be able to enjoy that gift.

This, while being a lovely idea, sounds far too exploitable for TLOPO staff to even consider. Especially considering the state is in the game currently, I believe there is a lot before even getting to consider this.

Back