Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eh alright

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Horrible

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
I think it's a good game the only bit i'm angry about, they had a map on there but then they took it Of and i found that a bit out.

I like it, the problem is, is that the maps are soo huge, to where there is always that ONE person that's behind you ._. Lol

Almost got my first gun on gold :D
And I heard that if you get a whole category of guns on gold you can get dimond camosorry double post my forums is messed up D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost got my first gun on gold :D
And I heard that if you get a whole category of guns on gold you can get dimond camosorry double post my forums is messed up D:

Don't worry it happens all the time to me some times lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of my friends who have xbox already got this game. I found out my rents got me it for x-mas so I don't wanna go to a store and buy it when they already bought it for me. So I have to wait until Dec 25th to play it. The campaign looks amazing, but the online experience is just a bunch of same ol same ol. Don't get me wrong I'll still put multiple hours of my day into the online mode lol.

Bunch of my friends who have xbox already got this game. I found out my rents got me it for x-mas so I don't wanna go to a store and buy it when they already bought it for me. So I have to wait until Dec 25th to play it. The campaign looks amazing, but the online experience is just a bunch of same ol same ol. Don't get me wrong I'll still put multiple hours of my day into the online mode lol.
The campaign IS amazing! Every decision you make affects the game. I also enjoy the Tranzit Zombie mode. Much more freedom to run around. The online game play is much better than MW3 IMO.

The campaign IS amazing! Every decision you make affects the game. I also enjoy the Tranzit Zombie mode. Much more freedom to run around. The online game play is much better than MW3 IMO.
I played the transit zombie mode and I agree. I hate the lighting zombie though and it gets me everytime. Never a regular zombie it's always the lighting zombie -_-

Back