Idea Black Pearl Boss Battle.

Captain Black

Pirate Apprentice
Maybe at the end of the BP battle when you fight the Goliath, after it takes 80% health damage, it should pull up beside you and board the black pearl and you would have to defeat soldiers of high level ( 40 - 45 ) before being able to finish sinking it.

This would indeed make it more challenging but I don't see the point. Correct me if Im wrong but Black Pearl Battle isn't meant to be difficult. And adding this little feature isn't really gonna make THAT much of a difference. I think making the battle harder as a whole is a great idea tho.

This would indeed make it more challenging but I don't see the point. Correct me if Im wrong but Black Pearl Battle isn't meant to be difficult. And adding this little feature isn't really gonna make THAT much of a difference. I think making the battle harder as a whole is a great idea tho.

I think the motivation force behind Captain Black's argument is because the Black Pearl Battle feels a bit weak. As a finale, it doesn't feel quite as spectacular, special, or satisfying; therefore, Captain Black thinks that by increasing the difficulty it would solve the problem. Opolpy, however, you argue that increasing the difficulty would be pointless in your argument which I have to agree. Difficulty does not equal the quality of the game. Dark Souls is a great example of that counter-argument.

Instead, I propose that we should make the game longer, instead, and increase the quality of the game itself. Each battle phase should last longer w/ MMO AOE units and bosses; slicker and cleaner cinematic scenes like "SWTOR KOTFE" and most Blizzard's video games (doesn't have to be better texture, but the camera work is a must); and allowing the crew members to sail it back to Tortuga with a final cutscene of Jack Sparrow (or some other guy) taking the helm.

Last edited:
Back