Bo Beck Fanfiction

Should bo beck have more fan fiction?

• Yes

• Absolutely

• More Bleached bones

Results are only viewable after voting.

OrionSenpai

Honorable Pirate
Warning: written in less then 10 minutes.
It was morning, I woke up ready to start the day. Outside of my home I spot him, Bo Beck Senpai, I notice him look back at me I blushed and turned my head back as quickly as possible. he walks toward me and says: "Are you ok?" I said I was fine. He calmly replied " was is right, your leg is bleeding!" I promptly replied: WHAT IN THE NAME OF DAV-. I suddenly woke up in some strange house, and I look to my side, and there he is, bo beck. He was a skeleton. I said to myself: "Huh that's pretty neat."

Make your own versions of this and keep that face handsome
BoBeck.jpg

Warning: written in less then 10 minutes.
It was morning, I woke up ready to start the day. Outside of my home I spot him, Bo Beck Senpai, I notice him look back at me I blushed and turned my head back as quickly as possible. he walks toward me and says: "Are you ok?" I said I was fine. He calmly replied " was is right, your leg is bleeding!" I promptly replied: WHAT IN THE NAME OF DAV-. I suddenly woke up in some strange house, and I look to my side, and there he is, bo beck. He was a skeleton. I said to myself: "Huh that's pretty neat."

Make your own versions of this and keep that face handsomeView attachment 89588
tbh I have no idea clue what you just said
WE NEED MORE BLEACHED BONES!
I have no idea what I just said either.

Back