Bounty Hunters Are Back!

The game is being updated now, and I just read the release notes on the TLOPO website! Bounty Hunters will be added in this update, along with ship materials! Just wanted to get this out there. I can't wait!

Don't forget to read the blog post about them! Darby Drydock comes forward to bring some great news. Not only did he give you your first ship, but an awesome game feature as well!

I love that bounty hunters are back and I appreciate everything the tlopo crew does but that amount of ship materials you receive is very lackluster to be honest. I killed 6 bounty hunters for 6 ship materials and when I ported I only receive 30 iron and 10 pine, look I know you don't want to make it so one run and we have max upgraded ships but you should get at least 100 materials total for killing 6 bounty hunters that isn't asking for too much I think.

I killed 6 bounty hunters for 6 ship materials and when I ported I only receive 30 iron and 10 pine, look I know you don't want to make it so one run and we have max upgraded ships but you should get at least 100 materials total for killing 6 bounty hunters that isn't asking for too much I think.
Maybe different classes of hunter ship could drop more of one resource, so you could concentrate on a particular upgrade by hunting the hunters?

This would be awesome if porting with a crew wasn't a guaranteed client crash. These loot mechanics don't go well with beta. :boom:

Back