Bounty Hunters!!

Do you still plunder with those at sea

• I dont care about hunters im good enough to loot

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • no unless i have good gunners

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • i go plunder for a short time before they get me!!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Cap'ain Valentine

Wanted Pirate
Bounty Hunters are enemy ships that attack a player's ship for a sole purpose, revenge. As the player continues to sink and plunder other ships, they gain a bounty represented by flags. The more ships they sink, the more powerful the warships sent to sink the player's ship. Hunter ships were introduced with the "Scoundrel Of The Seas" update.
and now with this update things got more seriouse.....more realistic,and waaaaaaaaaaaay more harder to gain...full royals,cuz when you do get them you barely have time to escape the two warships after you!!YES!! sometimes they come together /cowers in fear.
if you doo want humters to follow you all you have to do is sink ships...now you might be wonderin' whats gonna happen to our ranking...well (as ive been told) if you sink smaller ships you dont level up scoundrelness.....next question im gonna answer how do we know our level? there are 4 levels..first one with no flag....sink a ship and youll get a flag with a skull on it...level three is when you get two bones before your skull and lvl 4 is when your skull wears an eyepatch and a hat...when you get to that level and see one of those View attachment 12474View attachment 12475.... god be with you....better run matey
FACTS:
1.All BHs are warclass ships...yes your not getting any light sloop hunters (n)
2.they all have the red circle with a cross as thier tag
3.there are 10 known hunters currently
thats it for now please comment and like *if you like*<---- tehe i didnt say that in a while

I only go after them if I have a good crew and we all agree that we want to try and get "rogue on the run".... otherwise if I'm alone... Im running away full sail :p

they hit EXPLOSIVES, for the love of god why make it so tough.......today i was with a crew of 8 in my WF....and the captain said "BOUNTY HUNTER CLOSING IN..." and the whole 8 just TP away!!!!!!!!!
so i ran,then an other ship came and the captain said "GOOD,BOUNTY HUNTERS MORE SHIPS FOR US TO..." and i sunk :'(

they hit EXPLOSIVES, for the love of god why make it so tough.......today i was with a crew of 8 in my WF....and the captain said "BOUNTY HUNTER CLOSING IN..." and the whole 8 just TP away!!!!!!!!!
so i ran,then an other ship came and the captain said "GOOD,BOUNTY HUNTERS MORE SHIPS FOR US TO..." and i sunk :'(
I usually sail with my guild and since I am GM they know better than to run. Plus even if they do I will still run because I would rather not die lol.

I just dont like sinking, its annoying... I dont get groggy anymore and i have max gold but... If i have loot skulls or something like that im like... "ok, COME ON"

I haven't been a Capt since the Scoundrel of the Seas came out, but once for only about 10 minutes or so ... :confused: So I guess my skills as a Capt have not been proven quite yet. I did well on that 10 minutes, took over the wheel bc the Capt (my friend) got dc-ed. Blame it on trying to level up weapons, that I've been preventing myself from having fun steering a ship until I master all those weapons first! I've been fighting the bounty hunters with my friend though (and he's the best Capt I've ever been with), as a gunner. We hardly tried to run away and port to the open port after we got the hat rank, though ... we usually tried to finish off Tally Ho or Battle Royale first, along with more war frigates that kept on coming. Never sunk anymore. I was sunked once by a Battle Royale when we fought them the first time they came out on live, but I think we got the hang of it now.

I haven't been a Capt since the Scoundrel of the Seas came out, but once for only about 10 minutes or so ... :confused: So I guess my skills as a Capt have not been proven quite yet. I did well on that 10 minutes, took over the wheel bc the Capt (my friend) got dc-ed. Blame it on trying to level up weapons, that I've been preventing myself from having fun steering a ship until I master all those weapons first! I've been fighting the bounty hunters with my friend though (and he's the best Capt I've ever been with), as a gunner. We hardly tried to run away and port to the open port after we got the hat rank, though ... we usually tried to finish off Tally Ho or Battle Royale first, along with more war frigates that kept on coming. Never sunk anymore. I was sunked once by a Battle Royale when we fought them the first time they came out on live, but I think we got the hang of it now.
ohh stop it......-shy- im not even THAT great

I just dont like sinking, its annoying... I dont get groggy anymore and i have max gold but... If i have loot skulls or something like that im like... "ok, COME ON"
I just run and automatically port if I have a skull. I don't like risking loosing it. Just my luck that would be the one with Lost Sword or something like that in it.

LOL, if we are on a guild sail, we never port, so we never get loot. We sail til we sink.... well, unless we have a skull chest O_O

Back