Breaking News: BIG Update coming! Next Update to Test Will be...

Are you excited?!

• Yes!

Votes: 51 94.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
According to the Official Pirates of the Caribbean Online YouTube page, the next update to test will be New Ships and most likely Ship Customization!! :) :D xD (finally) Here's the comment that Pirates Online posted on their YouTube page:

piratesonline (1 hour ago)
@ahhhhhbobba1234 & MrDaggersteel - We've got A LOT of new stuff in the works. I can't divulge what they are right now ... but expect an announcement real soon, perhaps in the next week or two. Both Basic and Unlimited Members won't be disappointed. There's a little something for everyone coming soon! I'd really love to say but can't spoil the surprise ... happy hunting Pirates! Oh and by the way, what kind of armor did you want on your new ship? Ummm ... I've said too much ... nevermind, I'll let you decide.

I had a feeling this was in the works. Actually, I believe that was what they loaded to test awhile back, when it was closed. That was a big load if I remember correctly. Woot! :D

O_O!! How much would they cost? I'd shoot myself on the foot if they cost max gold ... I couldn't stand it not getting any more gold (when I maxed gold out about 2 weeks ago) and I bought another war frigate just for the heck of it. Now I need about 50 K more! :hypno:

O_O!! How much would they cost? I'd shoot myself on the foot if they cost max gold ... I couldn't stand it not getting any more gold (when I maxed gold out about 2 weeks ago) and I bought another war frigate just for the heck of it. Now I need about 50 K more! :hypno:
IKR! Get to looting and plundering, even fishing for sharks(easy gold). Surely it would not be max gold...is there a limit on gold for basics...I really don't know. But, if basic members "won't be disappointed" it sounds like they will be allowed to purchase a bigger ship...maybe.

IKR! Get to looting and plundering, even fishing for sharks(easy gold). Surely it would not be max gold...is there a limit on gold for basics...I really don't know. But, if basic members "won't be disappointed" it sounds like they wi be allowed to purchase a bigger ship...maybe.

Yay! Thank you, Misty! That's very relieving ... good point! Hopefully it's not an SOTL kind of thing. I maxed out my gold approaching that rumor of Aug 2, btw, I had max gold then and one of a friend already asked me to stay up until 12 am PST that day with that many gold and be one of the first ppl to buy ... had the rumor been correct ... :rolleyes:

Yep, yep ... I'd take any customization they'd give us, it's better than nothing. I'm not a big fan of an SOTL (as we know it now) anyway, so it would probably not - hopefully - need max gold.

piratesonline (1 hour ago)
@ahhhhhbobba1234 & MrDaggersteel...There's a little something for everyone coming soon! I'd really love to say but can't spoil the surprise ... happy hunting Pirates! Oh and by the way, what kind of armor did you want on your new ship? Ummm ... I've said too much ... nevermind, I'll let you decide.

NEW Armor for my ship??? Hmmm... I vote for "bubble wrap!" :fish:

Back