Bring back the punch!

C

Crashalot

As I recall, a pirate was able to punch a foe and knock 'em down back in the day (or was it kicking?).
I'd love to see this re implemented in the game, especially when running around and the gray tags get in yer way. A nice punch to get 'em moving would be nice, in an odd sort of way...
Enjoy!

As I recall, a pirate was able to punch a foe and knock 'em down back in the day (or was it kicking?).
I'd love to see this re implemented in the game, especially when running around and the gray tags get in yer way. A nice punch to get 'em moving would be nice, in an odd sort of way...
Enjoy!
I propose the ability though of picking a flower, or giving someone a welcoming (BEAR) hug. That way, ye sock 'em out with extreme kindness and/or positive encouragement. :hugs:

I propose the ability though of picking a flower, or giving someone a welcoming (BEAR) hug. That way, ye sock 'em out with extreme kindness and/or positive encouragement. :hugs:
You do realize the topic is about punching enemies, right?
I guess that hugging the enemies would be fun too though. Flowers, teddy bears, etc...
Why not? Am I right? Spread the love to the enemies, LOL!
Good Luck!

You do realize the topic is about punching enemies, right?
I guess that hugging the enemies would be fun too though. Flowers, teddy bears, etc...
Why not? Am I right? Spread the love to the enemies, LOL!
Good Luck!
Spread the Cheer (they keep telling me at the laundromat). But yeah, just my opinion now on the subject.

Seems kinda pointless. You have swords, sabres, broadswords, pistols, muskets, blunderbusses, enchanted voodoo dolls, daggers, throwing knives, voodoo staves, grenades, why would you want to fight with your bare hands?

Seems kinda pointless. You have swords, sabres, broadswords, pistols, muskets, blunderbusses, enchanted voodoo dolls, daggers, throwing knives, voodoo staves, grenades, why would you want to fight with your bare hands?

Different strokes for different folks. I too would like to see martial combat as a skill tree, along with more new and interesting leveling content. The mid to late game is a bit bland IMO, because after Raven's Cove what is there to do but grind?

Implementing a hand go hand combat tree would be great. It gives more flexibility to a game where there already very little classes to train.

I don't think that this was ever in the game, although my memory from POTCO is quite fuzzy. I like the idea, though. They could use this to possibly implement a new combat tree.

In the POTC movies, characters are frequently seen using resource other than their weapons in a fight, including fists and legs.

Back