Does this seem like a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Needs more detail

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Yea maybe something that could only work against swords and daggers and not guns, dolls, grenades, or staves, then again the only time guns or staves are used against you are in PvP, and dolls are only really common in invasions. But yea, some light armor could be cool against melee weapons.
Some type of armor would be OK, still I don't know if it fits into the "pirate" kind of thing. Still, I'm sure there are creative minds in this community with some ideas!
Well yeah, thats why i said armor, i feel like it would have a small impact on guns but nothing crazy. and im sure that pirates back then did have some kind of padding at the least as far as armor goes better safe than sorry when people are swinging swords at you. as for the voodoo stuff if they did add some kind of armor it would be cool if there were some form of voodoo defense stat that was gained from having some kind of special voodoo trinket or something. when i say armor just for the record i dont really mean like steel platemail and stuff like that. Im talking about like some special cloth that more impact resistant like leather or some light light metal plates here and there like arm guards

As for a shield I am not for but as for better armor ya would be neat. Maybe in order to upgrade the armor we could mix potions and one would have to find the required items to do so... just a thought

Bucklers are not fit for the period (1720-1750), but I think it would be fitting to give some of the undead enemies bucklers, like the undead conquistadors.

Back