Bug/Glitch Infinite load screen

Kaldric

Sea Legs
when i go to hop on my ship (most of the time) My screen hangs on the loading screen, it doesnteven bring up the precentage of load bar, just a pretty picture of a dingy on a sandy beach with a ship sailing off in the distance. PLEASE FIX THIS. its annouying that I have to restart the game SEVERAL TIMES. before i can by pass this!
unknown.png

Wonder if it’s something to do with your computer or settings? I’ve personally never had this happen before. I’ve had longer load screens but not ever had to restart the game.

I HIGHLY doubt its my pc, unless this game doesnt run well on a GTX 1060 on win 10 pro 64 bit. I have everything ticked so yeah. but still its an issue reguardless

Greetings @Kaldric,

What you are experiencing sounds like an issue that has been previously in the game before. This may be a cause of the recent updates trying to fix many of the occurrences on the High Seas. While I am not aware of a direct path into fixing this issue, I would highly recommend that you send in a Bug Report via the In-Game Menu.

If this issue is a recurring problem for you, a previous fix I have found is disabling some of the additional graphical enhancements such as the Fancy Sky Dome, as well as aggressive memory conservation, etc. Please do remember that The Legends of Pirates Online is in it's Beta phase, and that there are bound to be bugs in unlikely areas that you would not first expect them.

Fair Winds,
Misha

I will cxheckit out, but as for the beta, i am pretty sure this is just a rebranding from the old pirates of the carabine online game because it oddly has the same quens as the previously mentioned game XD At leastd with the doll. but hey i could be mistaken

I will cxheckit out, but as for the beta, i am pretty sure this is just a rebranding from the old pirates of the carabine online game because it oddly has the same quens as the previously mentioned game XD At leastd with the doll. but hey i could be mistaken

TLOPO is a Private Server of Disney's Pirates Online that was opened by a small team of developers after Disney closed their doors to their MMO's on September 19th, 2013. We who work on the game and the Forums are in no part connected with Disney or have any affiliation, and are working as volunteers to bring back this game for all to enjoy. That being said, resources are limited, and they are definitely working with what they can put in. So yes, you are right about the game that it is based off of. :)

Hey no complaints here, Me and my little bro LOVED that game. so glad that yall are picking up the mantle. also I hope that city of titans comes out soon for beta as well I mean who didntlove city of heros huh? some old much loved games coming back!

when i go to hop on my ship (most of the time) My screen hangs on the loading screen, it doesnteven bring up the precentage of load bar, just a pretty picture of a dingy on a sandy beach with a ship sailing off in the distance. PLEASE FIX THIS. its annouying that I have to restart the game SEVERAL TIMES. before i can by pass this! View attachment 111446

I did have that too as well, and I send a message to the Support Team I guess it is not just me LOL.
and this is NOT new issue.

okay..I went to the ship wright after turning off all the fancy graphics and now my game is stuck looking at his ugly mug XD. WELP the more bugs I find the better chances of em getting fixed! I am doing my part!

ASlso i think that they need to mess with the enemy ship spawn rate, because I hardly see any!

If you are looking for a certain class of enemy ship, I have re-created a beloved guide here on the Forums identifying ships and their locations, as well as small, minute details that may help you combat them easier. See here.

I just had my main and one of my alts online on a mat run leveling his sailing and well we ported got the loot whenever I relaunched my main made it just fine. My alt on the other hand got stuck in a loading screen so I decided to relog him. I could get back in perfectly fine and everything I teleported to my main whose on his ship still and once it got to 65% it crashed saying this: "Your internet connection has broken unexpectedly to the server." How is this possible whenever my main is on the same server as my alt but still online... I did reattempt this 2 more times after the fact and it would not work.. Same thing occurred all 3 times I attempted it..

when i go to hop on my ship (most of the time) My screen hangs on the loading screen, it doesnteven bring up the precentage of load bar, just a pretty picture of a dingy on a sandy beach with a ship sailing off in the distance. PLEASE FIX THIS. its annouying that I have to restart the game SEVERAL TIMES. before i can by pass this! View attachment 111446

Did you figure it out? Happens to me very regularly. I turned down some settings and it’s has seemed to cut back a bit. But still occurs.

I have

GTX 1080 SeaHawk

4TB HDD

4x4gb RAM

AMD Ryzen 7 1600x

And a 460gb SSD

Running with High textures no shadows no reflections, medium on some other settings I can remember atm.

Wonder if it’s something to do with your computer or settings? I’ve personally never had this happen before. I’ve had longer load screens but not ever had to restart the game.

Computer settings or in game settings? I’m having this problem as well.

I just had my main and one of my alts online on a mat run leveling his sailing and well we ported got the loot whenever I relaunched my main made it just fine. My alt on the other hand got stuck in a loading screen so I decided to relog him. I could get back in perfectly fine and everything I teleported to my main whose on his ship still and once it got to 65% it crashed saying this: "Your internet connection has broken unexpectedly to the server." How is this possible whenever my main is on the same server as my alt but still online... I did reattempt this 2 more times after the fact and it would not work.. Same thing occurred all 3 times I attempted it..

I noticed this last night as well. I’d recommend porting and switching oceans ASAP if you notice any heavy lag (more so than usual) or irregular glitch you don’t normally see (could be anything) because in my experience the last few days, those huge lag spikes or new bugs are the signal for a reset or disconnect.

I've had this Issue start up again for the past 2 days , nothing to do with my PC . Just another returning game bug at random !!

One thing I've noticed is that this tends to happen to me when I'm trying to board or launch for the second time in a session. If I relog immediately after getting back from sailing, this doesn't happen quite as frequently.

The workaround has its drawbacks though, namely a greater risk of crashing.

Hopefully the devs will have a fix soon

I noticed this last night as well. I’d recommend porting ASAP if you notice any heavy lag (more so than usual) or irregular glitch you don’t normally see (could be anything) because in my experience the last few days, those huge lag spikes or new bugs are the signal for a reset or disconnect.
okay..I went to the ship wright after turning off all the fancy graphics and now my game is stuck looking at his ugly mug XD. WELP the more bugs I find the better chances of em getting fixed! I am doing my part!

That happens to me at The shipwrights every time. Just have to hit ESC key

Back