Bug/Glitch Infinite load screen

I have only been playing a couple of months but this is the first I am experiencing the screen hangs. It pretty much happens every time something changes/loads where you get a splash screen. The game is nearly unplayable at this point. It seems to correlate with the 12 days of Christmas event.

ASlso i think that they need to mess with the enemy ship spawn rate, because I hardly see any!
Oh, I disagree with this. There's always plenty of npc ships about. Possible legit complaints are: 1) The ships often get bunched up since they don't return to their proper location once they loose aggro. 2) Ships of a certain type become scarce when you have a quest for them.

If you are not seeing many ships at all then you should move about the map to locate them, there's often a few very dense groups where someone has collected them and then left before sinking them for some reason. If you are questing and can't find the particular ships you're after try Misha's guide.

I have had quests where I go out to get the ships needed and I may find one where misha says they are...I sink that one and don't see where any more spawn nor any other of that kind. It is frustrating. I don't think I have seen where the ships spawn very much at all. Just a few.

Last edited:
iv found a way to to get around this bothersome issue so if your going on your own ship make sure to teleport to a different island after you land so far atleast from my testing the bug dont appear when you do it like that

Did you figure it out? Happens to me very regularly. I turned down some settings and it’s has seemed to cut back a bit. But still occurs.

I have

GTX 1080 SeaHawk

4TB HDD

4x4gb RAM

AMD Ryzen 7 1600x

And a 460gb SSD

Running with High textures no shadows no reflections, medium on some other settings I can remember atm.
I think there was an audio glitch as well, and it may not have been addressed or it's come back. Also, is everybody trying to report this in game if and when they can get back in the game? I think in game is picked up by the devs much more than posting in the forums.

Back