Bug List Part 2

Sam Lockgrim

Pirate Apprentice
-In King's Arm on Tortuga, McVane the bartender's quest crashes me every time I select it.
-Sometimes skill points are shown as given to a certain ability when I never gave it there, and I don't think a skill point is really there it just shows it being there.
-Sometimes when I select the skill page, it doesn't have the side bar where I can choose which skill page to go to (dagger, doll, cannon etc.). It just is stuck on the last page I was on and I can't use my skill points on anything else until the glitch ends.
-It says MISS when you actually hit them sometimes, and says you did damage when you actually miss.
-Damage overall is really strange. I don't see any increase in damage when using more powerful swords. I don't notice a decrease in damage when mistiming attacks, and the numbers of damage you do are totally screwed. Like I'll attack and see 65 damage and the lifeline will go down maybe a fifth of the way down. Then I'll do the next attack in the combo and it will say 67 damage, but takes down a HUGE portion of their lifeline. Also, when using damage 'increasing' abilities, there doesn't seem to be a change in damage there either.

I really hope these are fixed because i died once because my gun wouldn't do any damage even though it was showing me doing damage

I agree on the damage part, I can be using a broadsword that does 60 damage but I attack once and it does less than 60. Damage is really messed up and has been for a while. I also notice skills just being really buggy. When I try to upgrade things sometimes, I will click it and it doesn't do anything.

Back