Quests Bug: unable to complete the Coltello Upgrade quest

Rose Dhampir

Sea Legs
Quest track.PNG
:flag1:
Tracking bugged
John Wallace doesn't let me complete this quest on the game.
https://piratesonline.fandom.com/wiki/Coltello_Upgrade:_Feats_of_Strength. 😔

It appears like i have already done it, but not really as on the picture, faint option as you can see on the attach files.
I' m on a higher level now and my dagger aswell its stuck like this forever. I don't know what really it's going on and please if anybody has the same issue post here so it can be seen and solved. Thank you.

Attachments

• cantcomplete.PNG
    cantcomplete.PNG
    446 KB · Views: 183
  • john wallace.PNG
    john wallace.PNG
    896.4 KB · Views: 178
Please its a huge deal for me because if i cant finish this quest i cant move on to others mostly related to dagger upgrade. Appreciate <3

;)

Alright so is it just not letting you turn the quest in or have you completed the quest completely and is still in your quest log??

Alright so is it just not letting you turn the quest in or have you completed the quest completely and is still in your quest log??
Yes i completed the quest that's why it's weird, still also in my journal and i cant go forward to other missions... :confused: I mean it's a mix of both because i go to the john wallace dude and click on him and not letting me turn the quest! I can only see this as a bug and its only happening to me as it seems...

Have you tried relogging at all? You appear to be missing the other two quest items required for that step. The wikia page for the quest is linked below. I've had this happen quite a few times, and usually relogging fixed it. https://piratesonline.fandom.com/wiki/Coltello_Upgrade:_Feats_of_Strength

Or, if you've already completed it (as in turned in the quest and received Coltello) you can try emailing TLOPO support at support@tlopo.com to try and get them to remove the quest. I personally have a stuck Raven's Cove quest item, and theres really nothing you can do short of emailing them.

Yes i completed the quest that's why it's weird, still also in my journal and i cant go forward to other missions... I mean it's a mix of both because i go to the john wallace dude and click on him and not letting me turn the quest! I can only see this as a bug and its only happening to me as it seems...
Well this has happened to me on the Adoria Family quest.. Where I completely finished it and it was still in my log and when I went back to the guy it wouldn't do anything...

Back