Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Excited?

• Total voters

Hector Hullgull

Pirate Lord
It's a little late but why not... the trailer on my computer won't load, so if any one can get the trailer and put it on this thread that would be great :D

How this game is even considered the sequel to Black Ops is a huge mystery. Black Ops was set to the Vietnam war. The game looks [Realistic] futuristic as in with slightly better tech and weapons. By realistic I mean that the idea of living on the moon and instantly traveling from place to place is an unrealistic expectation of the future.

It'll be worth playing more than likely but I still believe no Call of Duty game will ever be better than Modern Warfare 2.

Here's the trailer.
Captain Sharktooth beat me to posting the trailer by 3 minutes that's why there's 2. I know someone is gonna ask but I didn't feel like removing the trailer I uploaded.

How this game is even considered the sequel to Black Ops is a huge mystery. Black Ops was set to the Vietnam war. The game looks [Realistic] futuristic as with slightly better tech and weapons. By realistic I mean that the idea of living on the moon and instantly traveling from place to place is an unrealistic expectation of the future.

It'll be worth playing more than likely but I still believe no Call of Duty game will ever be better than Modern Warfare 2.

Here's the trailer.
Captain Sharktooth beat me to posting the trailer by 3 minutes that's why there's 2. I know someone is gonna ask but I didn't feel like removing the trailer I uploaded.
Does this one have the zombies? I love those zombies :woot:

To me this game is not Call Of Duty. Its more like Halo or some other techno fighting game. Its all robots and droids these days. What happen though to using your gun and you controlling your self then some droid or robot doing all the work? But I am excited an anxious how this game will go. I already pre order the game and waiting whats instate for Black Ops 2.

To me this game is not Call Of Duty. Its more like Halo or some other techno fighting game. Its all robots and droids these days. What happen though to using your gun and you controlling your self then some droid or robot doing all the work? But I am excited an anxious how this game will go. I already pre order the game and waiting whats instate for Black Ops 2.

I agree.

I personally like the first one better, in comparison to the trailer I think the first ones last zombie maps can't be beat,but I still would want to try it out, I love the Resurrection map pack that came out a few months ago... Is it ok if I make a thread for the Resurrection map pack too :p

I'm actually thinking about buying Black Ops 2. But just for the story, if I use multiplayer, then it’s just with my friends. People take things to bloody seriously. The first reason I'll pick it up, is because it takes place in the near future, around the decade of 2020. (Around the same time my book takes place) Some people hate this because it looks more like Halo than anything else. I disagree. This takes place around 2020, where most warfare will be fought by UAV's. Even today that's happening - the Predator drone, and the X -47A Pegasus are fine examples. There are people working on technology today that'll make tanks 'invisible'. So this game does have a realistic factor for the weapons/vehicles that'll be used in the future. People asked for a change, and they got it.

Second, the game is no longer linear. If you fail a certain mission, you don't have to start over, the game just branches of on a different direction. So that's one of the features I can't wait to see.

By the looks of the trailer, we are now able to control different types of drones, which remind me of the Tom Clancy video games. People asked for a change, and they got it. We can't keep replaying the same old thing from WWII or Vietnam - that's getting old.

this video proves what basil says above about this being a not so far away fact of real warfare.

Back