Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Excited?

• Total voters
hello guys i am here with quit a few linked information re guarding the release of this game, there will be campaign co-op with an 8 player zombie team. Lot of people has bee saying how is this a sequel well they ran out of ideas that why, though iv doubt any call of duty game will be better than the original black ops!

ah alot of people have x box's heheh i am going to make a new pirate because mr funny got hacked before and it had some bad rep 1 more offnce i get banned

I will miss playing with my Predator Missiles, Reapers, and AC-130s but BO2 seems to be focused much more on individual gunplay and not on overpowered killstreaks, which I don't disagree with. I also love how the new create a class looks, hopefully we will see more than 2 guns in a lobby unlike MW3 (I'm looking at you ACR and MP7). CUAV/VSAT/K9 Unit ftw.

If any of you haven't seen the Zombies Trailer,
Here it is!
Jump to 22 seconds.
More info on Black Ops 2 Zombies
Zombies

Treyarch has confirmed that the Zombies mode will return for Black Ops II with its own campaign. Its predecessors were Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Black Ops. This is the third time for the Zombies mode to appear in a Call of Duty game, and the first time to have its own campaign along with the main story. Treyarch has also confirmed that Zombies will implement the multiplayer engine, allowing for a deeper community experience along with new game modes. It has also been confirmed that the Zombies mode will support 8 player co-op, unlike Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Black Ops, which only supported 4 player online co-op. Treyarch announced in August 2012 that Nuketown would be remade as a zombie map for those buying Hardened or Care Package Edition of Black Ops 2. On September 26, 2012, the Zombies reveal trailer was released as long as three new game modes comfirmed: Trazit is a game mode that is a combination of multiple maps in one game and the way two travel around it is to ride on a bus, Survival is the original mode from Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Black Ops where you survive to the longest round possible, and finally the mode Grief which is 4 players vs 4 players vs zombies. Although a Zombies campaign is comfirmed it is still unknown if Campaign is the Tranzit mode or if Campaign and Tranzit are completely different modes.

Back