Glitch (!) Cannon Defense Broken!

Cpt Terminux

Pirate Apprentice
Cannon Defense is almost completely broken. Please fix it! To many bugs, ships don't spawn properly, crashing when getting hit w/ barrel, crate. Unlimited Access needed for many things. Cannons don't shoot properly. Please fix this asap! It's almost unplayable!

Hello Terminux,

As you know the game is currently in Semi-Open Beta which means there will be bugs in a fair bit of places. Please report them appropriately with instructions on how to reproduce them, and if possible please don't demand they be fixed, if you would? The developers are working hard to fix the game, and it can take some time to get to certain bugs. Patience is key! ;)

In the future, please also note there is no Unlimited Access needed, the game is 100% free and forever will be. The devs will get to the bugs when they can, but it may not be a priority.

Thank you, and fair winds.

Hello Terminux,

As you know the game is currently in Semi-Open Beta which means there will be bugs in a fair bit of places. Please report them appropriately with instructions on how to reproduce them, and if possible please don't demand they be fixed, if you would? The developers are working hard to fix the game, and it can take some time to get to certain bugs. Patience is key! ;)

In the future, please also note there is no Unlimited Access needed, the game is 100% free and forever will be. The devs will get to the bugs when they can, but it may not be a priority.

Thank you, and fair winds.
I dident mean to demand, I was aiming to ask (oops). I know its in early stages of beta, but the mini-game is almost completely broken and some things require Unlimited Access to use, non of us can get that. Hopefully, they find all the bugs for it soon so we can play it, personally one of my favorite things to play in TLOPO/POTCO.

I dident mean to demand, I was aiming to ask (oops). I know its in early stages of beta, but the mini-game is almost completely broken and some things require Unlimited Access to use, non of us can get that. Hopefully, they find all the bugs for it soon so we can play it, personally one of my favorite things to play in TLOPO/POTCO.

It appears that cannons are shooting correctly, they were like this in the original. You do not need unlimited access to use anything, they're just locked in general until you level up enough (in the mini-game) to use them.

Fair winds mate, and thank you for the bug report!

Try playing on a different cannon defense area and see if it persists. I was able to destroy ships no problem.

I've only tried the Tortuga and Port Royal cannon defense. I've tried multiple times and including logging in and out and neither of them have properly worked for me. I haven't tried Padres

I've tried Padres and the same issues. Maybe it is only on certain servers where you can damage the ships? For those that have been able to sink the ships I have a question. Before this last update when you sank a ship after it looted some gold, the gold was not saved by you like it was in POTCO. Has this been fixed in this update?

Back