Cannon glitch

Today i was plundering and i noticed a steady stream of cannons. As if his cannon was a machine gun.

He saud he was using a hack to do this. I didnt know it was possible to do that. Has anyone else seen an example of this?

I took a screenshot of it and i will put it up on here tomorrow morning.
You still have that screen? It be cool to see.

lots of hacker in pirates online these days
In my opinion, the issue is just as bad as seeing a bunch of "looters" in real life take advantage of a city affected by a natural disaster or tradegy. :sad1:

In this scenario, the looters = the "hackers" kicking down the doors & smashing (store) windows and the turf where all this occurs, the city , = "POTCO."

What results? A break down in moral judgement and character (affecting the 'community' as a whole).

this is a screen shot of a ship that does this
screenshot_2013-01-20_00-37-26.jpg
:skullpeak: it was the shadow fury
In my opinion, the issue is just as bad as seeing a bunch of "looters" in real life take advantage of a city affected by a natural disaster or tradegy. :sad1:

In this scenario, the looters = the "hackers" kicking down the doors & smashing (store) windows and the turf where all this occurs, the city , = "POTCO."

What results? A break down in moral judgement and character (affecting the 'community' as a whole).
so true mate :iagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen some people using no reload in svs and with that Founder coin they can sink you in seconds -_-
Just to clarify...NO "founder coins" are ever presented while sailing? :confused: Anyone know???

(Sorry. I should know and I am trying to remember but, this is KEY INFO. for those whom play the game as the founder coin can be a huge give-away as to which ships are 'hacker' ships sailing while on the game).

*IF true, then I encourage everyone to keep making screenshots on here.

Just to clarify...NO "founder coins" are ever presented while sailing? :confused: Anyone know???

(Sorry. I should know and I am trying to remember but, this is KEY INFO. for those whom play the game as the founder coin can be a huge give-away as to which ships are 'hacker' ships sailing while on the game).

*IF true, then I encourage everyone to keep making screenshots on here.
Founders can choose to put a founder icon on their ship just like anyone can do the same with infamy. The but hackers are using a code to become a founder but it only works for the ships.

Founders can choose to put a founder icon on their ship just like anyone can do the same with infamy. The but hackers are using a code to become a founder but it only works for the ships.
I take screen shots when ever I see this. I have also called potco with this and have been told to PLEASE do so when ever I do:arrrrr:

Back