Glitch Cannoneer Near Death

Discussion in 'POTCO Bugs and Glitches' started by Jack Yelloweagle, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Jack Yelloweagle

Site Founder

We were sailing along one night sinking everything in sight, when to our surprise we noticed a cannoneer losing life. This pirate's life was randomly draining while we attacked, or so it seemed. We slowly noticed that this happened only when attacking Omen's and EITC Behemoth's. There may be other contributing factors that we failed to recognize. At this point we sadistically agreed to let this pirate die, screen shoot it for posterity, and revive. But death never came. This pirate's life would drain completely away, yet they would continue to merrily shoot. Has anyone else experienced this siuation?

Misty Moonlight likes this.
  2. Ben Cabingrin

Ben Cabingrin Notorious Pirate

Well last night while sailing I had my health whittled away when we attacked Navy ships

Jack Yelloweagle likes this.
  3. Adhy Roman

Site Founder

its only happen when u do open fire or take cover command, it had same effect with got fly trap attack. we got potioned. me ever try kill lvl 1 on my ship who snooze when that glitch happen, just do open fire and take command continuosly, more long u had,.. more dying u and ur crew, specially that lvl 1 who only stand and snoze for gold without effort,. he he,.. but it never die, stop at 1 hp. and know what he say? " captin ! port please, i need more tonic,. i use hive tonic since in yer ship. "

4. JadeOHayes

Site Founder

Yep, I saw my friend like that too. Except he was the Capt and steering his ship. I was cannoning and so worried that I kept on going back and forth between cannoning and healing him with a voodoo doll. He said not to worry about him because he wouldn't die. And truly, he never did. And you know what ... It probably happened to myself too while I was a cannoneer. When the ship got fired, a red hit flared on the right-hand side of my screen. I wasn't sure what was happening to me though, I didn't pay attention to my health bar.

5. Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder

Never seen that happen before. Sounds cool though. :)

6. Amelia Darkskull

Site Founder

Doesnt grape shot take away health or something?