Cant download Potco

cadenjg

Dockworker
Well I have been trying to download Potco all day and it just wont work it sends me to this wierd page I want to get back into the game. I am on a Mac and I qualify all the requirements :I. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I get the same thing when I try to download it. It must be something with their servers, or they've taken it off altogether.

It's quite possible they have discontinued Mac support; if you go to the actual download page, they only list system requirements for Windows, and only offer Windows download.

Perhaps if somebody here runs a Mac and has a copy of the install software they could send you it through MediaFire or a similar file-hosting site.

Ok thanks for the help!Would you happen to know anyone who would do that for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doh! :facepalm: I've had that problem before. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Download it from a different browser.
2. Clear the current browser's cache.
3. If you're using Safari, perform the "Reset Safari" option.

Ahoy there,

I looked into your problem and I was able to find a solution. They are probably messing up with the servers right now. I was able to download the application through JDownloader. You can download it by clicking here. Please inform me if you are able to install the game.

Take care,
Mark Scuryvfox

Just to serve as a "reminder" for everyone, be particularly cautious when seeking out or downloading info. from any link that is not an official Disney/POTCO link. :)

Back