Glitch Can't enter game

Stormtimbers

Pirate Lord
I can get to the character screen fine, but then when I click on the play button to enter the game it either freezes at the Port Royal loading screen or just closes the game after a few seconds of loading. I have retried multiple times.

This loading screen issue still happens. Probably at the worst timings such as coming back from a ship full of skull chests and I end up not being able to collect any of the loot.
I have found from Zeus and my own experience that if you are on the cannons when the ship ports, you are almost guaranteed to crash. If you are not on the cannons there is still a chance you might crash, but on the cannons it is almost certain.

I am now having the 50% problem as well. Now I did intentionally leave Padres as my port of call, and last time I left the game after landing there. Could there be a connection? I just started a playtime so if the issue is fixed soon I've got 2 hrs 45 minutes left.

I just mention this because Padres isn't as common a starting place as some of the other islands. I'd intended to work on sailing leveling

Back