Can't get into Beta

I'm going to assume that it's due to high traffic. It should let you in after some persistence because others are able to get in. The server isn't down at all.

Yeah I was going to do that but then all the slots filled up while im actually free while I was messing around with mine trying to get on. I got a slot sometime tomorrow but I doubt ill have time during that time. Oh well whatever. I wasnt the only one with this issue few of my friends had it too. Guess ill eventually get to play when it opens up completely hopefully.

Hopefully you'll manage to get on soon!

I managed to log on ok (after spending an hour of playtime making one of my old pirates, lol) but had all sorts of issues including crashes and random disconnects. My cutlass disappeared for about 20 minutes, which was especially disturbing considering my attempts to replace it with a free Rusty Cutlass at a Smith kept timing out.

I changed oceans which seemed to help with stability a bit.

Except if you literally can't connect at all then maybe reinstall the launcher? If that fails might want to check that your virus checker isn't blocking access (had this issue with other games, not this one).

Back