Captain Mcallister Here!

Support me in joining!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy Matey's James Mcallister.. Captain Mcallister to you! I be interested in returnin' to the ol' cog and wither in me quarters while whispers of a new coxswain journey across the blue lands. Watchin' ye fellow buccaneer's try and plunder the seas has never been more than a relaxing and humorous part of my career. As it be in the Code of Conduct let us be marry in all the ways a pirate can be.

I am interested in gathering my crew to haul wind! I see there is treasure about and one thing before I board? It seems there's some sort of Key lurking around these parts of the land and you betcha' ol' Mcallister will find it!

- P.S: I have to go to work so I can't put many details about myself. I will get back and respond later on and I am sure you'll all get to know me pretty well once we start posting. Looking for an alpha key to join. Very interested in playing here! Go ahead and send me a message and get to know this fellow pirate!

Thanks! I hope to see a Key Drop soon.. Hopefully I get to play with you all. If anyone would kindly donate one I would appreciate it just like anyone else of course.

See you all on the seas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back