captain's secret message

Im having trouble with my internet right now so it might take longer for me to finish the drawings im on a mobile device right now though so im gonna try to get the pictures on this

Aww I'm to late as well but at least I figured it out

SPOILER ALERT:People will have looked away so they will have no idea I'm not actually writing the spoiler lol

PB ur wanted poster is nearly done im saving the front back and side views for another project i might do (i was thinking about doing a comic for the game so might put the winners in it) after capt pb is done ill start on urs constance everyones but johns should be here by the end of the day im making johns look cool :p he did say i could do whatever i wanted with it

2011-06-16 15.13.57.jpg

PB ur wanted poster is nearly done im saving the front back and side views for another project i might do (i was thinking about doing a comic for the game so might put the winners in it) after capt pb is done ill start on urs constance everyones but johns should be here by the end of the day im making johns look cool :p he did say i could do whatever i wanted with it
Hehe, thats fine :p

Back