Caribbean "Masquerade?"

Should POTCO plan a Halloween "Costume/Masquerade" Party?

• Nay!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

For those of you whom feel that you are "too cool" to dress in costume for Halloween this year, may I just say this ...

QOBJ_WC_Pirate_Pumpkin_Lg.jpg

... SHAME ON YOU, lol :(!!!

In all seriousness though, isn't it about time that Disney applies a little bit more creativity into allowing us pirates to celebrate Halloween on POTCO?

*Now, I do understand that currently POTCO game developers have their hands preoccupied within the "ship customization" cookie jar. However, the celebration of Halloween provides (if for no other reason) an excuse to bring forth a sense of community once again for those pillaging & plundering throughout our beloved Caribbean.

Anyway, please provide suggestions below concerning how you would like to celebrate Halloween differently on POTCO & also, whether you agree or disagree towards the idea of a Caribbean "Masquerade" party on POTCO. (For those of you whom have ALREADY had too much candy...this means, in other words, a 'costume' party)!

~ I figured with game developers being so busy this time of year, the chances are favorable that they are not eating so healthy & will be soon, HYPED up on sugar as a result of October 31st. *The extra energy in this way could perhaps work to our advantage. It's best to start demanding things now, before the sugar wears off. TRUST ME on this, lol. :rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think designing costumes is as easy as we might think. Costume or monthly outfit is just as hard/easy to design. In other words, there are only so many the game developers could design every month. I imagine there are a lot of pirates body styles, if not almost as many as the number of pirates out there. Putting a 'clothing' over a pirate figure means generating a 3-D model for that particular figure. It would be SO NEAT if - like Hector said - we could get a bunch of random clothing/outfits approaching Halloween and they would disappear after Halloween ... but the reality is that it's too much to design.

I'd be happy if they release "masquerades" (read: masks), several of them, not outfits. They are essentially similar to "hats"; so that there are not so much to design. Then it's up to us to put the mask together with whatever outfit we have, to create the overall effect we want. I'd suggest a white mask with feathers on it, and I'd wear all-white outfit to go with it (what would you guess I'd be? ;)). Then we would have a Halloween Masquerade party/GM Event, and we could guess each other, what we were trying to portray.

I still think that an official POTCO "masquerade":mask:would have brought the community closer together (in addition to all of they 'mystique' surrounding Jolly Roger's invasions and such).
:mummy:
:frank:

Back