Event Casting Call For A Video

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
I haven't done a video in a while and this idea was on my mind since last summer, but I never got around to it. Since POTCO gave me two more weeks - for unlimited- I've decided to record video before time runs out, and then make the video in my own time.
It'll only take a day to record ( Unless something comes up, which they usually do, ) to record what I need. ( I may use old footage for the land scenes. As for the Sea Battle Scenes, I'll be using a different game.)

I'm not sure how long this video will take to make since I'm busy outside of the forums and the game. And since I'm using another game for the sea battle scenes, I need to 'level out' each game as best as I can.

Obviously the video still being planned; the title has not been made nor has the music/story has been chosen/made.

Recording starts on 2/11/12* from 4-6 pm Eastern Time on a quiet server. ( Server will be chosen on the recording day)

*Date may change if something comes up.

Yay! I'll come online and I'd like to be in the video, just because it's yours! :D It's been a while.
Also, don't wait on me, ok ... you know the pirate who's always late ... even for her own 'funeral', I hope not ... :hypno:

Back