Event Casting Call For A Video

Hey Guys,

The Next Recording will be on Monday from 4-6 pm Eastern time.

I have this virus called 'Buffpuma' (Some how, it got pass Norton) That is slowing down my Computer, ( When I turn it on/off) its giving me blue screens, 404 errors, and freezing my browser. Even after doing System Recovery the problem was still there. Was almost going to Reinstall my OS System. luckly, I believe I found a way to remove it - Hope it works. And I hope that that is the only virus.

Use this link:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Enter Monday, Feb 13, 4 pm
From time zone: US Eastern Standard Time
To time zone: Australia - whatever city you are in (or capital city on the Eastern part)
hit Convert Time

Your time will be showing in RED typing on top. Most probably would be the following day, Feb 14 in the morning.

Thanks Jade, it is 7:00 am in the morning by me, as long as we can do it in 1.5 hours I will be good to attend, although if it takes longer I may only be able to be in it until that point in time.​

Ok, kind of bad news here. The recording will have to be tomorrow. Turns out that this virus is different and much more hard to remove. Now when certain apps are clicked on, I get the blue screen, and now its effecting my Hard Drive - Files I had are now missing. I have someone who is going to check on it today.

Thanks

Back