Cave by the Ocean⚓

John & Anna were best friends. They did everything together,like brother & sister. John was older, he was fourteen. Anna was thirteen. They had so many adventures, especially at the ocean. They only lived a mile & a half away. They would ride their bikes to the beach every day after school. One day it was drizzling & quite foggy. Anna & I did not mind it was always just another adventure. Anna noticed something strange far out, I could barely see. I don't remember seeing this before.. It looked like a huge rock, even from the distance. We knew instantly we had to explore. So off we went as fast as our feet would take us! Alas, we arrived ,seemed like hours. We were out of breath. Slowly we approached the rock...which to our surprise was a cave , which probably did not show much because of the tides in that area...high tides. We did not have much time as the tides were coming in again. Anna & I looked quickly , lots of junk rocks and other odd objects,some little sea creatures. The tide was moving in fast we were in up to our knees almost. Anna said "let's go" sounding tense. So I agreed. All of a sudden Anna screamed, nearly fell over a sharp rock, "what Anna"? I shouted!! I found Gold.. I said run we got to get out of here now. So we ran as fast as we could . Finally out of harms way we both collapsed in the sand. So I as Anna if she held on to the gold piece she had. With a twinkle in her eye , and the widest grin , on her face, I knew she had something worth smiling about ....and we laid in the sand and just kept laughing....It was a good day!!

Irish Rose,
Awwwww I love that story, its so happy, and it has a older feel to it. I like it very much, you should get that published or something. Its really good. I really like it, it so wholesome and comforting. I haven't read such a good short story in a long time. <3<3<3<3

Last edited:
Irish Rose,
Awwwww I love that story, its so happy, and it has a older feel to it, like something you would find in the good old days magazine. I like it very much, you should get that published or something. Its really good. I really like it, it so wholesome and comforting. I haven't read such a good short story in a long time. <3<3<3<3
Thank you for the kind words :fo:jk. Thx again Irish Rose Patches~:piratecat:

A late start indeed.....tulips are breaking out of the soil.....nice site to see!!!!! Can only mean one thing....... Summer~ is coming soon...so Seas the moment, I love the ocean and all its beauty and Dino's, TNT.... Let's enjoy!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! Who else excited about spring, wardenin . An . The. Ocean???????? Beside . Me!!!! Irish Rose Patches ~ ⚓⚓ :springishere:

A late start indeed.....tulips are breaking out of the soil.....nice site to see!!!!! Can only mean one thing....... Summer~ is coming soon...so Seas the moment, I love the ocean and all its beauty and Dino's, TNT.... Let's enjoy!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! Who else excited about spring, wardenin . An . The. Ocean???????? Beside . Me!!!! Irish Rose Patches ~ ⚓⚓ :springishere:
*gardening

Back