Celebrate Victory Over A Pirate's Nemesis (07/03/13)

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
While many Pirates agree that Rage Ghosts pose the heartiest challenge in the Caribbean, Jolly Roger and his undead forces should never be taken lightly. Fortunately this particular nemesis met a smashing setback thanks to all the skeletons ye Pirates slayed last weekend!​
jolly-fireworks.jpg
While we tally up all the broken bones, celebrate yer freedom from Jolly Roger’s undead grip with dazzling fireworks!
Once the skies darken, enjoy the show with yer mates and Guilds on the beaches of Port Royal, Tortuga, or Padres Del Fuego.​
The fireworks can even be seen from your ship as you sail close to shore!​
What: Caribbean Fireworks Celebration​
When: During darkened skies from July 3 through midnight July 10 (Pacific Time)​
Where: All Oceans, on or near the shores of Port Royal, Tortuga, or Padres​
Battle on for Pirate freedom against all enemies in the Caribbean with the all-new​
Nemesis Blade!
Just redeem the code: nemesis
You will instantly receive the new Nemesis Blade in yer Pirate’s inventory.​
NOTE: You must have an available weapon slot in your inventory when you redeem the code.​
The Nemesis Blade can be redeemed by both Basic and Unlimited Access Members.
However, only Unlimited Members can equip this Rare broadsword in battle.
Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to wield all weapons in the Caribbean!

Keep on topic...

Also I want to add that this pictures is not new, and I know that because I got it for my avatar before today. They're so lame they reuse pictures for news posts....

Keep on topic...

Also I want to add that this pictures is not new, and I know that because I got it for my avatar before today. They're so lame they reuse pictures for news posts....

I love POTCO and the Disney Company but I really wish they could do a better job with this :/ I am not a pro with pictures or anything but I know that they could have done a better job and including with new codes instead of that crude sword that we got from it.

From the main post:
------------------------------------------​
The Nemesis Blade can be redeemed by both Basic and Unlimited Access Members.
However, only Unlimited Members can equip this Rare broadsword in battle.
Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to wield all weapons in the Caribbean!
------------------------------------------​
*Carefully spend some time reading the above ^. Do ye mates see anything there that is "unspoken?" In my opinion, the above is possibly a advertising tool used by DIMG to persuade new players to invest their money for UA.
Whether ye agree with their intentions in possibly doing this or not, if they arrrr doing this for the right reasons (and not to just be greedy nor to fund 'other' projects) then it could be said that Disney/DIMG is viewing POTCO as a project worthy enough to expand it's player-base to where the extra funding gained could in-turn be invested back into the game to where they wouldn't have to rely upon so many advertising tools and in-game contests to help boost POTCO, unlimited access accounts.
Now, I know that Disney is a well-endowed, profitable company but perhaps the older projects which arrrr under the responsibility and wing of DIMG have to "convince" the top corporate decision-makers that there is still a healthy supply of POTCO players whom choose to purchase UA inorder that some support could be shown towards POTCO in general.
No doubt, the above is pure speculation on my own part and (just a little) wishful thinking but it has already been understood by Revive POTCO organizers that the main problem is not really DIMG but top Walt Disney decision-makers, whom perhaps no very little about the game itself and it's loyal player-base.

Back