[CHALLENGE COMPLETE] Sword master challenge!

Airo

Sea Legs
So last night when I got home from work I thought I would try something I haven't tried before. I would max my sword skill and only my swords, having everything else level 1. So I made my character and started doing the first quest to get the compass, but during the first quest I thought it would be harder if I didn't do any of the quests so I couldnt teleport to anyone if I chose to have some people help me. I stopped right before I went to barbossa and just strictly started leveling up my swords. I didnt do much last night and went to sleep, but after work today I started leveling it up, currently a lvl 12 with almost lvl 16 sword skill. Anyone have any opinions/comments on my insane idea that has probably been done before, but im just looking for something interesting to do since my main pirate is getting kinda stale after mastering pretty much everything.

Attachments

• fe55a80eef9d658ec5b4eb37d0f40bb3.jpg
    fe55a80eef9d658ec5b4eb37d0f40bb3.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 143
The thing is im not doing any quests, so it is completely possible to do gun only, how to do this would be dont kill anything until I get the gun from barbossa and then start grinding it once I get it. I will probably do that next, thanks for giving me that idea :)

UPDATE: Currently halfway to 25, grinding outside tormenta for the last 5.5 levels. Should be completed in the next 3-4hrs hopefully. Just to make it clear as I don't believe ive made it clear, Ive done this challenge id say 90% alone. Im trying to do this as solo as possible.

Hey, I'm doing the same thing actually on one of my pirates! It's my preferred way of leveling up :)

Best of luck to you mate, can't wait to see how it goes! Could try doing it with every weapon ;)
Thanks :) Its actually a lot harder than I expected, had to die quite a bit at one point because I wasnt getting enough xp from the group I was at in padres and had to relocate to another area that was slightly too hard to handle so it took me a bit to get to a point where I could actually kill em without dying a lot. Its actually a lot more fun than I expected also. Makes me more interested in the game from where I was before just farming for legendary loot because I've maxed everything. Im pretty sure im going to start doing some challenge characters more often, like sailing or cannoning maxed with no storyline or guns or something. Its a lot more fun when you are challenging yourself in my opinion. Thanks for the support! Im almost done :D

It is completely possible, I just dont know how long it would take, cuz my main insnt even 50 yet, still 45

I've done this but mastered cannon, sailing, sword, potions and fishing but still not level 50, honestly you could go to dark hart and get to 50 but you'd get knocked out a lot since you would only have a little over 1k hp

Back