Blog Post Changing Tides of Luck!

The Crew

TLOPO Staff
Changing Tides of Luck!
Posted by Shamus O'Malley

News Post Image

Top o’ th’ mornin’ to ya, lads an’ lasses! Spring is upon us, an’ some roguish leprechaun has gone an’ colored our Caribbean an Irish Green again!

Me? Ye think I, Shamus O’Malley would perpetrate such deeds? Perish th’ thought!

This be a time of celebratin’ Wearing of the Green! Peddlers on all th’ islands are offerin’ up a special St. Patrick’s Day outfit! Tattoo Artists have green clovers an’ Celtic patterns to adorn yeself. An’ island Barbers are loadin’ up on green hair dye!

But, not all pirates are experiencin’ the Luck of the Irish, mate. Word 'round Tortuga is Cap’n Jack Sparrow has had a run of misfortune!

Come see me, Shamus O’Malley on the Tortuga dock to start the “Luck of the Seas” quest to help ol’ Cap’n Jack!

Best hurry, ye’ only has from MARCH 5TH to MARCH 31ST!

View this post on the TLOPO website

How about bringing these back somehow:
You can buy Golden Knuckles any of the 3 main islands jewelry shops.

6-11-2018 (tlopo-rc-v1.15.0)
  • Jewelry:
    • Jewelry stores have been reworked much like with Tattoos, but for finger rings.
    • Padres del Fuego now sells rings for the ring finger or "third" finger. Las Pulgas for the pinky finger.
    • Port Royal now sells rings for the index finger.
    • Previously discontinued items such as the Golden/Silver Knuckles, single hoop earrings, and lone ear cuffs, are once again for sale at all Jewelers.
    • Tortuga now sells rings for the middle finger. These were the previously released designs.

Last edited:
Changing Tides of Luck!
Posted by Shamus O'Malley

News Post Image

Top o’ th’ mornin’ to ya, lads an’ lasses! Spring is upon us, an’ some roguish leprechaun has gone an’ colored our Caribbean an Irish Green again!

Me? Ye think I, Shamus O’Malley would perpetrate such deeds? Perish th’ thought!

This be a time of celebratin’ Wearing of the Green! Peddlers on all th’ islands are offerin’ up a special St. Patrick’s Day outfit! Tattoo Artists have green clovers an’ Celtic patterns to adorn yeself. An’ island Barbers are loadin’ up on green hair dye!

But, not all pirates are experiencin’ the Luck of the Irish, mate. Word 'round Tortuga is Cap’n Jack Sparrow has had a run of misfortune!

Come see me, Shamus O’Malley on the Tortuga dock to start the “Luck of the Seas” quest to help ol’ Cap’n Jack!

Best hurry, ye’ only has from MARCH 5TH to MARCH 31ST!

View this post on the TLOPO website
once you finish the luck of the Irish quest, what are the rewards?

Back