Question character files?

MusicNerd10538

Dockworker
hey,
does anyone know if i can access the files for any of my characters in tlopo? id like to get my character files so i can add my tlopo characters into Gmod.. if thats even possible. anyone know how i can go about doing that? can i even do that at all?

No i dont believe that's possible. If i recall correctly, the player models work very oddly and are a pain to deal with. Maybe someone more knowledgeable/qualified than me can comment on this. Hopefully im wrong

Hi!

Internally, some staff members have ported over TLOPO models into Gmod, but it isn't really that possible when it comes to the player character.

Essentially, converting the player model out of it's usable in-game format breaks a ton of stuff, making it impossible to animate or add-on to the model, much less convert it over to another game.

We're working with the Panda3D (TLOPO's game engine) developers to fix this issue, but until then, there isn't much that can be done.

Hi!

Internally, some staff members have ported over TLOPO models into Gmod, but it isn't really that possible when it comes to the player character.

Essentially, converting the player model out of it's usable in-game format breaks a ton of stuff, making it impossible to animate or add-on to the model, much less convert it over to another game.

We're working with the Panda3D (TLOPO's game engine) developers to fix this issue, but until then, there isn't much that can be done.

ok, good to know. i wasnt entirely sure, so thank you!

Back