Suggestion Character Remaker

BadVibesForever

Buccaneer
Ey, so you know sometimes i dont really like how my character looks and i would like to change it i dont want to make another character considering mine is a pretty high lvl and i got some rare items and by rare i dont mean the literal Rare items i mean like famed type things, and ik a lot of others think the same too. i hear it in game chat a lot tbh i dont know if you hear as much but i hear brought up plenty of times of how people dont like how their characters looks and does not want to make a new character when their main is lvl 50 or close to 50, and dont want to go through the hassle of restarting basically. I would like to see like another way we can edit our characters after we did. I mean you can make it a shop, put it in the menu, ect you can even make it cost gold for all i care just that would be great.

P.S. Im sorry for all those who are triggered by my capitalization I dont feel like capitalizing sometimes i mean like, yeh for a job interview if ur writing out something or something for school ofc im gonna do everything correct but if its just like texting or any sorts of that where its not exactly required i dont see that it is nescesary.

Last edited:
This has already been suggested. c: Don't worry bout grammar Nazi's they have nothing better in their life's but do correct grammar in an informal setting. Just feel sorry for them. lol c:

Over the years many have made this suggestion, change the look or, especially, the name. After so many requests it should be near top of the list for devs. Maybe it isn't as easy to integrate into the coding as we make it seem. I have played many games where you can, at least, change the character name, for a price of course. Maybe they will get around to it someday but for now suggesting it, every now and then, couldn't hurt to keep it fresh in their minds.

Cheers!

Back