Guide Charles Warmonk's Skill Setup [ Looter ]

Of course, many build points are spent differently than Charles' because people have different playing styles and different plans for the use of their items. Charles does have 5 points on Flaming Skull as likely do most due to the existence of the Lava Staff so I don't quite see your point there???
You can put 8 into flame almost doubling your damage.

You can put 8 into flame almost doubling your damage.
? I think that is why most people use 5 skill points on Flaming Skull, so that their Lava Staff will have Flaming Skull 8. Charles is not an exception, so, what were you trying to say? Perhaps you should have said that you agree with him because of the existence of the Lava Staff?

? I think that is why most people use 5 skill points on Flaming Skull, so that their Lava Staff will have Flaming Skull 8. Charles is not an exception, so, what were you trying to say? Perhaps you should have said that you agree with him because of the existence of the Lava Staff?
It was a mistake on my part, I was thinking about another weapon or skill and thought that 8 points can go there, only 5 can. It's maxed at 5.
It's very powerfull, should it be nerfed as well?

I think every weapon should have the same exact stats and skill sets and that way the game would have perfect balance. The collectors dream because everything would be judged on looks alone, the coolness factor.
And good riddance to item leveling, what a pain that is. The worst is potions.

Back