Recruiting Chateau des Dieux is BACK!!!

• Thread starter Lady Jane de Belleville
  • Start date
Looking for a guild with a family atmosphere and no drama? Need a guild that has top-notch PVP, SVS, sailing, and looting? Give us a shot!

Chateau des Dieux is an active and fun-loving home for those who are passionate about TLOPO. Additionally, our officers have superior game knowledge and are ready, willing, and able to help you work your game.

So what arrrgh ye doin'? Join us! Take yer place in the Castle of the Gods....

Please message either Hector Red Fire or myself so we can meet you in game and bring you into our family!

View attachment 100339
can u guild me?

Lots of events happened tonight

First up we acquired One Step Closer's GM @Sarah Sharkburn and CO-GM @Ed plunderphoenix and the rest of the guild for a successful merge!
screenshot_2020-04-21_16-01-23.jpg

next up we had an amazing guild looting event at Pali and Twins, and we thank everyone that showed up! And one of our officers got Yore, crazy huh?
screenshot_2020-04-21_19-55-52.jpg

But the surprises don't stop there, our Guild Master and Co GMs had an eye on one of veterans that deserved a promotion for all the hard work they've done and their dedication. So congratulations to @Bazinga for being promoted to Officer!
a21394001d6e3fd0dcd1f3f11bb0ffee.png

The guild is growing by leaps and bounds and we are so excited to be welcoming so many new members into our family!
It's been a huge privilege to work with Miss Sarah Sharkburn on combining our guilds with a singular view for the future. You are amazing Sarah!
Thanks to everyone who made the guild event such a huge success! It certainly builds excitement for our next event on Saturday :)

The guild is growing by leaps and bounds and we are so excited to be welcoming so many new members into our family!
It's been a huge privilege to work with Miss Sarah Sharkburn on combining our guilds with a singular view for the future. You are amazing Sarah!
Thanks to everyone who made the guild event such a huge success! It certainly builds excitement for our next event on Saturday :)

Welp, after I created the above post, I learned that Sarah and her guildmates have had a change of heart. It's very difficult to give up the position of GM when you are passionate about the people you are leading, so there are no hard feelings at all. We are still honored that OSC considered the merge and we had an awesome time associating with all of you last night. It is our sincere desire that Sarah and OSC will consider us a sister guild. :cheers: We invite you to attend our all of our events and to continue with building our relationships. Best wishes Sarah as you lead your guild on their next voyage. :boat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, after I created the above post, I learned that Sarah and her guildmates have had a change of heart. It's very difficult to give up the position of GM when you are passionate about the people you are leading, so there are no hard feelings at all. We are still honored that OSC considered the merge and we had an awesome time associating with all of you last night. It is our sincere desire that Sarah and OSC will consider us a sister guild. :cheers: We invite you to attend our all of our events and to continue with building our relationships. Best wishes Sarah as you lead your guild on their next voyage. :boat:
Hey Lady! I am really glad you understand, and that is hard pull away from being GM. However I’m honor to accept to be sister guild with Chateau, and if you ever want to invite OSC to any events we will be honor to join. Thank you so much for welcoming us, and wish you luck with your guild!
Sarah Sharkburn

Last edited:
Last night's event was a combination of "Boss Bounce" where we loot 3 different bosses for 40 minutes each, and "Drop Yer Drawers" where we start the event in just our skivvies and then put on clothing items as they drop. We then chose best outfit at the end. It was quite a sight to see everyone stripped down to their undies! Awesome evening with Awesome-er guildies. Looking forward to the next adventure!

Attachments

• Screenshot (59).png
    Screenshot (59).png
    1 MB · Views: 297
  • Screenshot (69).png
    Screenshot (69).png
    940.7 KB · Views: 341
  • Screenshot (70).png
    Screenshot (70).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 337
  • Screenshot (66).png
    Screenshot (66).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 349
  • Screenshot (72).png
    Screenshot (72).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 340
  • Screenshot (73).png
    Screenshot (73).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 348
Big shout out to our winners of the clothing competition!
BAZINGA!!! You took overall with your matching HOT PINK hat and pants!
DAWN!!! You get a prize just for looking like an apple!

Attachments

• Screenshot (74).png
    Screenshot (74).png
    240.7 KB · Views: 323
Back