Check out my YouTube account

Sire Madame

Pirate Apprentice
You NEED to subscribe to the lazy uber Scout YouTube channel. I make basketball trick shots, FNaF 1 2 3 4, Team Fortress 2, nerf wars and tricks, skateboarding, Gary's mod, roll play, challenge videos, and ANY video you can think of. I make my videos with Dulleader, TNTmaster, Log12425 (YoFaceGamer), SilverRocketGaming, Zack and Sam Geisler, PETPRODUCTIONS and anybody you can think of. Listen, you better SUBSCRIBE and like and comment on my videos. I know I have a VERY weird name, but this is how I got it. Scout is my favorite character in Team Fortress 2, uber means super in German, and lazy means that with TNTmaster in Gary's mod, he tryed to tie me to a nuclear bomb and launch me to space so he can see me die from a better view. I could'nt move so it was'nt so fourcefull. On the bright side he got a good view of my exploding. So if you don't want to subscribe by now than there is something wrong with you. So, SUBSCRIBE!!!!!
:duh:

Last edited:
I have MC PC but something with my new windows 8 stops me playing on it :sad1:
Do you get any error messages when you try to load the game? It's possible that you need to either install or update Java. Minecraft requires Java to run properly.

Is your operating system 32 or 64 bit? If you have any problems identifying this, I will be more than happy to help you.

I think I know why this problem happens, I think its because my graphics card was designed before windows 8 came out and I can't install the correct drivers onto it because windows 8 64bit is not supported. The only option would be too buy a new graphics card or change to windows 7 but I don't want either. :cry:

I think I know why this problem happens, I think its because my graphics card was designed before windows 8 came out and I can't install the correct drivers onto it because windows 8 64bit is not supported. The only option would be too buy a new graphics card or change to windows 7 but I don't want either. :cry:
What graphics card do you have?

Here is a link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTW_qIikpvOQJiA4Q-rsEA
So sit back and relax while you watch us hurt ourselves :popcorn:JK
Hurt yourselves... AWESOME!
I have MC PC but something with my new windows 8 stops me playing on it :sad1:
Don't worry, for A while since I changed my name and Minecraft somehow didn't notice, I couldn't go onto any servers for the full extent of 30 days, it kept on saying 'Couldn't connect to Minecraft.com' Let's just say I nearly punched my glasses, in which were right beside me.

You NEED to subscribe to the lazy uber Scout YouTube channel. I make basketball trick shots, FNaF 1 2 3 4, Team Fortress 2, nerf wars and tricks, skateboarding, Gary's mod, roll play, challenge videos, and ANY video you can think of. I make my videos with Dulleader, TNTmaster, Log12425 (YoFaceGamer), SilverRocketGaming, Zack and Sam Geisler, PETPRODUCTIONS and anybody you can think of. Listen, you better SUBSCRIBE and like and comment on my videos. I know I have a VERY weird name, but this is how I got it. Scout is my favorite character in Team Fortress 2, uber means super in German, and lazy means that with TNTmaster in Gary's mod, he tryed to tie me to a nuclear bomb and launch me to space so he can see me die from a better view. I could'nt move so it was'nt so fourcefull. On the bright side he got a good view of my exploding. So if you don't want to subscribe by now than there is something wrong with you. So, SUBSCRIBE!!!!!
:duh:
Ooooooohh... so that's how you got your name... I just thought you were as crazy as me, who makes up names for their books such as Demeniler. I have no idea what goes through my head at times and that sorta scares me...

Back