Chris's Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisjg377

Dockworker
Hello my name is chris. And i'm known mostly to members that were on legendofpirates.boards.net

During my time there i was extremely active then. After Many Many many! Failed attempts of getting into the alpha, I slowly started drifting off to sea. And haven't been on. Then today randomly i decided to hop and and it slowly led me to this site.Before i go off babbling some more let me introduce myself.

Hi, My name is chris i'm 13.Turning 14 soon Which is a lot younger compared to some of you. But i'm pretty mature. Well i'll let you guys judge as i already told you before.
Some of my favorite games growing up as a Younger kid were "ToonTown,Mario.Sims,Minecraft,Animal Crossing,Halo" And this other game called Pirates of the Caribbean online.Not sure if anyone has heard of it :p Pretty much my favorite game of all time. I started playing that when i was 5.
I'm a pretty lax mature. Kid, I can be very immature at times. I'm very sarcastic. My favorite sport is sarcastaball.

My favorite things to do in game, Is fish.Sink some ships. Fight some bosses,Sink some more ships.Raid.Meet friends.Sink some ships. And Sink the royal navy's ships.

Anyway i'm glad to join the pirate community again. Maybe this time i'll be able to accomplish getting a key!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back