CLAIM YOUR SERVER!!!

Will you participate?

• Total voters
gee why stop with servers, i mean what the heck. so i claim the island of cuba and every thing on it. if you need to stop there to fix your ship or do quests or potions an all day pass will be avaliable for 10 gold. just pay me or tia. if you end up in jail there, their will be a 5 gold sir charge. need help with thoes pesty gaters or fly traps? quest help aviable for reasionable rates. we take master card and visa. ya all come back, ya hear.:ahoy:

Geez, Capt. Morgan ... I'd have to stop by Cuba every now and then. I guess I'd have to sneak around so that I wouldn't have to see you. I'm a pirate after all; I take them all and give nothing back! Not even for a reasonable fee ... (reasonable according to who? :lol1:)

I used to love Cruzaire, quiet and I could be the only soul in the entire Port Royal. Now I'm a hobo ... I hang out either in Andoso or Angassa. I still don't feel at home though. And I'll share with anybody if they would like to.

i dont think this is dumb or this is stupid, just want to say why i voted no, we can at least give our opinion to, right? i was playing by my lonely self on a quiet ocean wanted little peace and quiet at dark heart when 15 guys came along and said this is our server get lost,...i said What? of course none where master pirates,...so i said, i dont think so,.(thats all i said) .and no i didnt leave, they even called the rest of their guild, i dont intimidate easy,..:rolleyes:
EDIT (Apr 8, 2011 at 7:45 AM):
i claim padres del fuego. no visitors. tresspassers will be blunderbussed. and survivors will be... well there will be no survivors

wait, wait, wait, that is my jail there though, at least let me have my jail cell,...all my stuff is there,...:confused:
EDIT (Apr 8, 2011 at 7:49 AM):
gee why stop with servers, i mean what the heck. so i claim the island of cuba and every thing on it. if you need to stop there to fix your ship or do quests or potions an all day pass will be avaliable for 10 gold. just pay me or tia. if you end up in jail there, their will be a 5 gold sir charge. need help with thoes pesty gaters or fly traps? quest help aviable for reasionable rates. we take master card and visa. ya all come back, ya hear.:ahoy:

i, i, i, only have American Express Card, can i use that? Dang, no one takes that anymore,...:oops:

KOKOJILLO AND KOKOROS IS FORBIDDEN, ANY TRESPASSERS WILL BE... SERVED COOKIES! :yum:
NO YOU WILL BE CHOPPED UP INTO SUSHI AND SERVED AT FAITHFUL BRIDE. TEEHEE

Can't believe no one has claimed them yet.

Back