Clothing Bugs

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
1) I can't take my boots off and go barefoot
2) The boots are showing as high boots, which honestly, I think is AWESOME!
3) Seems to be an issue with the high boots as you can see the pants coming through them
4) NPC's seem to be having issues as well

screenshot_2016-03-11_11-51-01.jpg

1) I can't take my boots off and go barefoot
2) The boots are showing as high boots, which honestly, I think is AWESOME!
3) Seems to be an issue with the high boots as you can see the pants coming through them
4) NPC's seem to be having issues as well

View attachment 67240

yeah, it seems like its the lower legs that are having issues. I have seen this one as well... (I also like the high boots! lol)

@Samuel Calicoswain so if i see any other npc glitches, i just put them here? i didn't think it as a "clothing" thing. they were missing body parts. that's why i didn't bothering looking into a thread about clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
so if i see any other npc glitches, i just put them here? i didn't think it as a "clothing" thing. they were missing body parts. that's why i didn't bothering looking into a thread about clothes.
I believed the female boots were having trouble rendering (I could be wrong :eek:),which was causing the missing feet, and that would be a clothing issue. However, if you find something outside of that, feel free to start a separate thread for that!

I have problem with my pirates boots aswell. Bot the low and high ones.
And when I buy clothing were I choose a colour, it doesn't show in my game, but it does for others.
I wanna se my red coat too :(
Plus I think there is a belt bug too? Both when it comes to colours and they way they look.
I removed my belt once but for other pirates the it was still on.

Hope they manage to fix this soon and add some more clothing :) Black and dark pretty please?

I have problem with my pirates boots aswell. Bot the low and high ones.
And when I buy clothing were I choose a colour, it doesn't show in my game, but it does for others.
I wanna se my red coat too :(
Plus I think there is a belt bug too? Both when it comes to colours and they way they look.
I removed my belt once but for other pirates the it was still on.

Hope they manage to fix this soon and add some more clothing :) Black and dark pretty please?
Well the colors show up on your Player Card, which you can access by clicking on your name in the chat or your Notoriety button.
And the Bright and Dark colors were loot specific, meaning you could only obtain them through loot.

It's a beautiful skirt, but you can ruin your account by exploiting the clothes glitch.

It's a beautiful skirt, but you can ruin your account by exploiting the clothes glitch.
The Navy/EITC glitch messes with your account, I don't think simply changing the color of Tailor clothing does anything to the account.

Back