Quests "Clothing Fit for a Pirate" Crash to Launcher

SpaceJump

Dockworker
I don't know if this is an isolated incident for just my character, but every time I try to turn in the quest "rare goods" from the quest series "Clothing Fit for a Pirate" to Johnny McVane -- one of the bartenders on Tortuga -- My game client crashes to the launcher.
There is no error message.
I've tried multiple servers and every time I try to turn in the quest it happens again without fail.
Help?

This is the bartender in the King's Arm tavern right? I know you crash when trying to take other side quests from him so this must be part of that bug. Have you emailed tlopo support yet?

So, I re-read the quest in the journal, it said that i was supposed to take the quest to the tailor-- not the bartender, but the beacon and minimap tracker sent me to the bartender.
When I turned the quest in to the tailor it all worked fine. So I guess the problem was with the quest tracking. I haven't emailed support yet. I'm really new to be honest and dont really know exactly qhat I'm doing yet.

So, I re-read the quest in the journal, it said that i was supposed to take the quest to the tailor-- not the bartender, but the beacon and minimap tracker sent me to the bartender.
When I turned the quest in to the tailor it all worked fine. So I guess the problem was with the quest tracking. I haven't emailed support yet. I'm really new to be honest and dont really know exactly qhat I'm doing yet.
Tracking Is yet to work properly .

Back