Suggestion Co-Guildmaster Role for Guilds

Jeapers

Pirate Lord
Hello players of the community,

I have seen multiple people talk about this, but not really suggest it to the TLOPO Developers. So I’m gonna suggest it to the community and the Developers of TLOPO. So the thing I see the most in guilds is that they have a Co-Guildmaster, but we only have Officer and Veteran as a role for guilds, right? I feel like we should add a role called Co-Guildmaster, so when the Guildmaster is away for vacation or just inactive, they’ll be able to have more permissions than Officers. To show you some examples of the permissions that the Co-Guildmaster will have.

Permissions for Co-Guildmaster:

• They’ll be able to promote Members to Veterans. (Not to Officers)

• They’ll be able to kick up to 10-15 players a day instead of the 5 players a day like Officers have it. This will help them kick more inactive players at a time then waiting for the Guildmaster to get online.
Suggested by Bartholomew Bladespinner:
  • Co-Guildmasters will be able to kick Officers or demote them to Veteran or Member, but they'll not have permissions to promote people to Officer.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

:good post:I agree with all of this.
In other games I've seen whole guilds die just because the Guild Leader has either stopped playing or had an extended absence for whatever reason and no one has permissions to to do the things necessary to keep it running.

Perhaps something like with discord roles, where the guildmaster can create a custom role, with a custom title, and assign it permissions as necessary for that role. It would be even cooler if you could rename the existing guild roles as well.

Yes yes... Oh yes we need this! Co-GM should be made available, and custom titles would also be great within guilds so we (gm's) could assign various roles to the guild members we trust, and know that the guild will prosper if or while we were absent for any reason. I certainly think that my co -founding co-guildmaster should have the recognition and respect she deserves.
~SR

This is a much-needed role, though customizable roles would be nice. I feel like the stipulations should be being able to promote people to Veteran, demote people to Member, and being able to demote Officers to Veteran or Member. And there should be a system in place to transfer guild leadership to the Co-Guildmaster after a period of 30 days that the Guildmaster is offline.

Back