COD: Black Ops | Zombie Mode

Hector Hullgull

Pirate Lord
I know its kind of late but here you go, and also you can post pictures of epic pictures from the game, its mostly good for its zombie mode.

I love zombie mode in black ops but I swear on my life every single time I play online with random people one of a few things will happen.

-1 person quits early creating a domino effect
-People don't bother to revive you
-In the beginning one person keeps leaving their wall letting zombies sneak up behind us
-Freakin Teddy Bear comes when I'm next in line
-People scream in their headphones

Awesome game. Guys without mics drive me crazy and the ones with the most points that refuse to open the doors should be eaten by zombies or jump in a fire :(

You start in a room. At the start of every round zombies will try to break through certain walls. You keep killing them and gaining money. When you have enough money you open up doors to give yourself more room and to find better weapons. Weapons are found on walls and you can refill the ammo by going back to the wall. Eventually different types of zombies will come from the ceilings or you'll either encounter zombie dogs or a mad scientist who will steal the weapon you are currently holding. You get two weapons at one time and can upgrade them. If you find the mystery box you can gamble some of your money for a chance to get a really good weapons or just a weapon that's useful. The game area is somewhat big and after you open up all doors you just keep on running around and killing the zombies until you die. You can not win in this game it is a game to see how long you can live.

The good thing about the video games that doesn't have GM's crawling every where is you can't get reported for glitching xD and you get awesome cheat codes in some games xD!

Could someone give me some tips on surviving many waves on the ascension map. I like that one the most, since I can't do any below it yet. The most I have survived is 17 waves, died on 18. I just wondered if their is a good spot to stay in, if being alone is better, really just any tips you can give me to survive this map.

I havent done much black ops 1 zombies matt so i cant help much, but there is one foolproof way to survive longer if you can do it correctly: running a train.

Im more of a black ops 2 person

I like it, its fun to play with others. But I prefer playing with friends instead of with complainers and such.

Back