Blog Post COLLECT MORE, CARRY MORE, OWN MORE!

2cfccd20797eb34754644c89cc69b3fe.jpg_558x314.jpg

Posted by Blacksmith Flinty on Dec. 24, 2017, 9:30 a.m.

On the eleventh day of Celebration, the Brethren Court gave to you…
More inventory space,
Piles of gold,
Free candy weapons,
Free halloween bones,
Double experience,
Double ship materials,
A new hair color,
Merry new ship designs,
A very festive hat,
Free materials and gold,
and an all-new expanded inventory!

Ahoy ye landlubbers,

This be Flinty again. Christmas is almost here mates! It's a bit painful to see pirates runnin’ around in a mess of bright red and green clothing’, but I won't complain’ since I don't make the best fashion choices either.

It be day eleven! Ye know what that means… aye, a new holiday gift! The Brethren Court has announced that ye will all be receivin’ an expanded inventory for weapons, just like the clothin’ inventory expansion. Ye can now carry more pointy and dangerous weapons around the Caribbean, how excitin’ is that?!

Although the 12th day is almost upon us, worry not, because the party won't stop there! The holiday spirit will linger for a while - make sure to join us!

Now, I need to clarify that I definitely do not write these announcements to use them as an advertisin’ opportunity. Don't look at me like that… it's the truth! Feel free to visit my Blacksmith shop anytime! Let's celebrate this inventory expansion by sharpening our weapons!

View attachment 97047

More inventory space,
Piles of gold,
Free candy weapons,
Free halloween bones,
Double experience,
Double ship materials,
A new hair color,
Merry new ship designs,
A very festive hat,
Free materials and gold,

Ahoy ye landlubbers,

This be Flinty again. Christmas is almost here mates! It's a bit painful to see pirates runnin’ around in a mess of bright red and green clothing’, but I won't complain’ since I don't make the best fashion choices either.

It be day eleven! Ye know what that means… aye, a new holiday gift! The Brethren Court has announced that ye will all be receivin’ an expanded inventory for weapons, just like the clothin’ inventory expansion. Ye can now carry more pointy and dangerous weapons around the Caribbean, how excitin’ is that?!

Although the 12th day is almost upon us, worry not, because the party won't stop there! The holiday spirit will linger for a while - make sure to join us!

Now, I need to clarify that I definitely do not write these announcements to use them as an advertisin’ opportunity. Don't look at me like that… it's the truth! Feel free to visit my Blacksmith shop anytime! Let's celebrate this inventory expansion by sharpening our weapons!
NICE WORK! Cant wait to see what we get on day 12!

Awesome! Just in time as well, I only had 2 more slots left before I would have to sell some weapons.

Finally. My only holiday game wish is for you guys to upgrade how we sell the stuff. Like selecting more than one at a time! Well, another one, maybe when you pick your item to move it to the 2nd area to just drag it to the 2nd page arrow and let go and it drops in without having us go more steps to accept it. Maybe in the future. Right now it's huge having the new space.
Tlopo is growing up.

Finally. My only holiday game wish is for you guys to upgrade how we sell the stuff. Like selecting more than one at a time! Well, another one, maybe when you pick your item to move it to the 2nd area to just drag it to the 2nd page arrow and let go and it drops in without having us go more steps to accept it. Maybe in the future. Right now it's huge having the new space.
Tlopo is growing up.
It's possible the page swapper is designed the way it is, to support even more inventory space in the future... ;)

View attachment 97047

More inventory space,
Piles of gold,
Free candy weapons,
Free halloween bones,
Double experience,
Double ship materials,
A new hair color,
Merry new ship designs,
A very festive hat,
Free materials and gold,

Ahoy ye landlubbers,

daniel-radcliffe-birthday-july-23-2013-cheering.gif

Thank you to the dev crew for making the game better than the original with these additions us old swabbies had asked the cursed mouse for repeatedly. You're doing fantastic, and Merry Christmas to you all!

Back