Connection error?

@Captain Star @divine
I was on Google Hangouts with @YeHs and he would click it, it would flash the dock or something, then say the try again thing. We clicked it numerous times. I was wondering if it was unique when it said "No SSL Handshake" with him, in his command prompt for TLOPO.

NOTE: I wouldn't know - I'm on Mac.

@Captain Star @divine
I was on Google Hangouts with @YeHs and he would click it, it would flash the dock or something, then say the try again thing. We clicked it numerous times. I was wondering if it was unique when it said "No SSL Handshake" with him, in his command prompt for TLOPO.

NOTE: I wouldn't know - I'm on Mac.
It says it for anyone that tries to connect. (the ssl handshake thing) I'm no developer or tech support so I can't really help much more.

I have had the same problem repeatedly on windows 10 on my home wifi, which works very well for every other game I play! I keep signing up for playing slots, then can't even get on the game to play. I'm done until you guys figure out how to make this game work correctly!

lol the game works fine. If you wish to report a glitch/bug, there's a section for that. :D
I have had the same problem repeatedly on windows 10 on my home wifi, which works very well for every other game I play! I keep signing up for playing slots, then can't even get on the game to play. I'm done until you guys figure out how to make this game work correctly!

I can now confirm it was the wifi, my public library, my usual wifi, works fine. Thanks for helping everyone. May I also note I find it hilarious that the "port" was blocked and this is a pirate game? Hospital must be run by the navy.

Last edited:
I have the exact same problem..ive been working on the issue for 4 days straight now..I have win 8.1 and meet sys req. Have uninstalled and reinstalled game numerous time,rebooted router and pc, checked all ports are open and antivirus and malware programsv+firewall. been trying to find the exact server name for game server as sslchecker wont accept gs-2.tlopo.com.7969 or gs-1 as a valid http server to test or connect to.

I tried running just the .exe file (not launcher) and interestingly that looked more promising as it went further into loading screen than b4.
But it come up with unable to connect to 127.0.0.1.7969 (time out).
It got my hopes up but it was bypassing the actual launcher so it dident ask me for sign in which is prob why it wouldent connect that way.

I have tried all i can think of...Also my partner runs his laptop through the same router (he has Win 7 and uses wifi) with no probs at all.
It flashes up once with the same error as i get (ssl handshake error) and when he clicks try connecting again it goes into game. I have clicked try again 20 times and nothing.

Very odd...hope we can find a solution to this..sent support an email but no reply so far (ik they are busy fixing stuff). I wondered if sending them my IP or something would help them secure it in their servers or something..im not a coder by anymeans but am learning fast. all so I can play pirates again..love the game and the community.

Eagerly awaiting a relpy,
LunaStorm

I have the exact same problem..ive been working on the issue for 4 days straight now..I have win 8.1 and meet sys req. Have uninstalled and reinstalled game numerous time,rebooted router and pc, checked all ports are open and antivirus and malware programsv+firewall. been trying to find the exact server name for game server as sslchecker wont accept gs-2.tlopo.com.7969 or gs-1 as a valid http server to test or connect to.

I tried running just the .exe file (not launcher) and interestingly that looked more promising as it went further into loading screen than b4.
But it come up with unable to connect to 127.0.0.1.7969 (time out).
It got my hopes up but it was bypassing the actual launcher so it dident ask me for sign in which is prob why it wouldent connect that way.

I have tried all i can think of...Also my partner runs his laptop through the same router (he has Win 7 and uses wifi) with no probs at all.
It flashes up once with the same error as i get (ssl handshake error) and when he clicks try connecting again it goes into game. I have clicked try again 20 times and nothing.

Very odd...hope we can find a solution to this..sent support an email but no reply so far (ik they are busy fixing stuff). I wondered if sending them my IP or something would help them secure it in their servers or something..im not a coder by anymeans but am learning fast. all so I can play pirates again..love the game and the community.

Eagerly awaiting a relpy,
LunaStorm
There's multiple threads showing how to change GS to connect to the game if u want to try those. All GS are currently up so clicking OK multiple times 100% WILL fix this.

There's multiple threads showing how to change GS to connect to the game if u want to try those. All GS are currently up so clicking OK multiple times 100% WILL fix this.
Would you be so kind as to link a thread to me as I cant find any on this. I assume youre not talking about the ingame GS's like Abassa etc because I dont get that far..

Ive looked at the server states and all are up and running but what i need it to be able to do some sort of test between my pc and the gs1 or gs2 server but i cannot find how to do that.

Thank you for your time..i really apreciate it :thanks:

Back