Connection to the servers

What do you mean you're levels are 0? yikes!
I've tried to log in and it keeps crashing, Potco is most likely having some server issues, but I did hear someone in tortuga said it was hackers dc everyone. Imo, If hackers could actually dc the whole game, I think they would be doing that during prime day-time for most of us, not when the Caribbean is so quiet.

All weapons hidden and notoriety level 0, I've had to tell people to do /quit just so they can get their weapons and notoriety levels back

I've tried to log in and it keeps crashing, Potco is most likely having some server issues, but I did hear someone in tortuga said it was hackers dc everyone. Imo, If hackers could actually dc the whole game, I think they would be doing that during prime day-time for most of us, not when the Caribbean is so quiet.

Normally when this happens it means POTCO is having issues and the game might not work correctly. For some people it will never mess up but others will always have problems. You can tell the servers are not working if you go to the POTCO site and it has an alert near the top.

Best way to fix it is try to re-log on or re-install (check my information for download links), or just wait it out...

I just remembered such thing had happened long ago, I think 1 and a half or 2 years when i was still in DA. In any case, just keep relogging or install again the launcher. They will fix this issue soon.

The hackers have found a code to reset the whole entire server. They could easily crash the whole game in 10 minutes. Please everyone report it to the potco developers. If this is not stopped the game will end in no time, players will quit Etc.

Please everyone report it to the potco developers. If this is not stopped the game will end in no time, players will quit Etc.
Aye. :eek: And this is quite the "opposite" result most have given towards their justification to continually hack on POTCO (and ruin high profile, in-game events). Alas, there is not much chance that Disney would ever fix the game if a large quantity of players decide to up and leave the game for good.

*To be honest, why should they?

Me too it just started happening. After it shows my pirate it crashes!

sometimes i try to log in it says potco has encountred an error i guess its servers or lag or somethingone day me and larry black dog keep going to this one place there was this lvl one basic guy every time we passed him we would be disconnected

Last edited by a moderator:
Back