Glitch Constant Disconnecting When Sailing Ever Since Double Material Update

Devin Andromeda

Swashbuckler
I have been disconnecting every time I am out sailing ever since the double material update, it is quite inconvenient since double materials is currently live. Anyone else having the same issue?

Oh good, I thought I was the only one. Came on forums to check if anyone else had this issue as well.
Yeah, my game keeps closing by itself when i'm out sailing.

Hi! Could one of you post a log in my PM of this issue?

Here's how to find logs:

If you're on a Mac:

1. Open the Finder app.
2. At the very top bar, there should be some options like "File" and "Edit." Click "Go."
3. That should open a dropdown bar. Select "Go to folder...."
4. That should open up a new window. There should be a white bar that you can type into. Delete anything that's in the bar then paste in the following line in its entirety:

~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/logs

6. Scroll down to find the “Application Support” folder, double click to enter this folder.
7. Find the “The Legend of Pirates Online” folder and double click it to enter the folder.
8. Find the “Game” folder and double click it to enter the folder.
9. Find the “logs” folder and double click it to enter the folder.
10. Copy+paste the raw information in the log. (Do not send it as an attachment).
- Note: If you press "CTRL" and "A" at the same time, you can highlight all text.
- Then press "CTRL" and "C" to copy, and "CTRL" and "V" to paste into the email.

If you're on a PC:

1. Click on the Windows start icon in the lower left corner of your screen.
2. On the right side of the start menu, there should be a list of various shortcuts. Click "Computer."
3. This should open a new window in Windows Explorer. In the new window, under Hard Disk Drives, click on the "C:" drive.
- Note: This may be named something different on your computer, but the letter will always be "C:".
4. Then, click the folder Program Files (x86).
5. Scroll down until you see the folder "TLOPO", and click it.
6. Click the logs folder.
7. Double click to open up the most recent file.

To be doubly sure that the log you're giving is of this specific crash, play the game a bit, and when the crash at sea occurs, immediately go to your logs file and find the most recently created log. Send me that one.

Not sure why Double Materials would cause this reset, but we're happy to check it out!

Thanks for reporting this! :D

Forwarded to one of our senior devs. The issue was fixed up swiftly. A silent patch is deploying right now to fix this issue. Meaning, with a simple restart of the game, the issue will be fixed. No need for server maintenance.

Thanks for your reports! :D

If anyone's curious, the issue was that some NPC ships were trying to generate fishing spots. Because this isn't actually possible, crashy crash. Nothing to do with Ship Materials. ^_^

Hi! Could one of you post a log in my PM of this issue?

Here's how to find logs:

If you're on a Mac:

1. Open the Finder app.
2. At the very top bar, there should be some options like "File" and "Edit." Click "Go."
3. That should open a dropdown bar. Select "Go to folder...."
4. That should open up a new window. There should be a white bar that you can type into. Delete anything that's in the bar then paste in the following line in its entirety:

~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/logs

6. Scroll down to find the “Application Support” folder, double click to enter this folder.
7. Find the “The Legend of Pirates Online” folder and double click it to enter the folder.
8. Find the “Game” folder and double click it to enter the folder.
9. Find the “logs” folder and double click it to enter the folder.
10. Copy+paste the raw information in the log. (Do not send it as an attachment).
- Note: If you press "CTRL" and "A" at the same time, you can highlight all text.
- Then press "CTRL" and "C" to copy, and "CTRL" and "V" to paste into the email.

If you're on a PC:

1. Click on the Windows start icon in the lower left corner of your screen.
2. On the right side of the start menu, there should be a list of various shortcuts. Click "Computer."
3. This should open a new window in Windows Explorer. In the new window, under Hard Disk Drives, click on the "C:" drive.
- Note: This may be named something different on your computer, but the letter will always be "C:".
4. Then, click the folder Program Files (x86).
5. Scroll down until you see the folder "TLOPO", and click it.
6. Click the logs folder.
7. Double click to open up the most recent file.

To be doubly sure that the log you're giving is of this specific crash, play the game a bit, and when the crash at sea occurs, immediately go to your logs file and find the most recently created log. Send me that one.

Not sure why Double Materials would cause this reset, but we're happy to check it out!

Thanks for reporting this! :D
It's happening on shore quests as well. Just disconnected from the mines on Ravens Cove again. Dozen times on water while sailing. I'm sure it's just a missing code. Lots of sluggish movements while playing and panning.

It's happening on shore quests as well. Just disconnected from the mines on Ravens Cove again. Dozen times on water while sailing. I'm sure it's just a missing code. Lots of sluggish movements while playing and panning.

If it's happening on land, it's likely an entirely separate issue. Crashes can happen for a multitude of reasons. :)

I cant do sailing after having a bounty hunter , the game crashes and i cant loot too in neban. i dont know if it happens too in other bosses...

Constant crash while sailing from 07:30 to 09:01 Pacific Standard Time
Sunday Dec 22 2019 - shutting down now, good luck
PS -- yes i tried the reload, total restart, and that did not work

Attachments

• Sailing Crash Log.pdf
    25.2 KB · Views: 136
Constant crash while sailing from 07:30 to 09:01 Pacific Standard Time
Sunday Dec 22 2019 - shutting down now, good luck
PS -- yes i tried the reload, total restart, and that did not work

The logs you posted indicate that the game exited normally. Are you sure that's the proper log?

I just sailed for over an hour several times and no crashes. But I cleared my cache before I came on the game. Maybe it would be a good idea to clear the cache and try sailing.

Just disconnect the second time sailing. Not sure what is causing it. But I would have only sunk a couple of ships each time. It wasn't with a full ship. I had cleared my cache before both times sailing which helped before but not now.

Back