Glitch Crash when Ships have full Cargo?

TLOPOBart

Pirate Apprentice
So I've noticed an odd correlation in-game. Many of my crashes when sailing seem to occur when I attempt to dock with full cargo. I never seem to be able to dock properly when that is the case. Does anyone else experience this?

I've been docking fine by turning of "Fancy Loading Screen" and FULLY stopping the ship before I port. Try that! :)

Zoryn what is turning off "fancy Loading Screen"? I done the FULLY stopping the ship before I port. Oh and by the way so like that wink!

Happens all the time. Regardless of how much cargo you have, the game prefers crashing at the time of docking the most. Even in the POTCO version.
Just get back out there, sink 'em all again and hope for the best! Savor it!
Enjoy!

Happens all the time. Regardless of how much cargo you have, the game prefers crashing at the time of docking the most. Even in the POTCO version.
Just get back out there, sink 'em all again and hope for the best! Savor it!
Enjoy!
So true.
Frustrating, but worse things have happened.
Have Fun & Good Luck Mates!

If you turn off all your sound it will fix most of your sailing crashes. It seems that the FX sound effects cause the crashes with the broadsides and the crashes with docking because of the sound of gold spilling when you get your loot. Kill the sound and the crashes will go away. Just turn the sound on ever other day and see if they have fixed the audio errors that cause the crashes. So fare they haven't seemed to have touched any of the audio bugs : (. Which is to bad because 90% of my crashes where from audio bugs.

Back