Quests Crashing when going to captain barbossa

TheMega115

Buccaneer
Whenever I go to capt barbossa. I crash after the cutscene.. dunno if its just me. And sometimes I fall through the islands xD But mostly I can't get my gun now

It's the same for me as well, I tried skipping the cutscene and watching it fully. No matter what it just crashes back to launcher an hour of my 3 hours has been wasted on trying to get this working, and im kind of bummed

hi guys 1st keep landing in the water when docking at Isle Tormenta and when I finely got on the isle cave did not work.

I had the same issue for Barbossa. Crashed 3 times but when I turned Vsync off, it worked. Hope it works for you too

Screw it. Nothing is working :( I'll just stick to cutlass and all. maybe I'll find a level 1 gun? Cause it says I have the level 1 gun skill

Well it never crashed me. But for the gun one. For some reason it glitched and gave me gun level 1 but didn't give me a gun. (Press k and check if you have a gun there) Then I went to the gun shop and I could purchase the free one. But the thing that sucks is I can't go further in the quest since it says I must still visit cpt barb

Well it never crashed me. But for the gun one. For some reason it glitched and gave me gun level 1 but didn't give me a gun. (Press k and check if you have a gun there) Then I went to the gun shop and I could purchase the free one. But the thing that sucks is I can't go further in the quest since it says I must still visit cpt barb
Alrighty, thanks man! Did the voodoo work any better?

It seems that all wild islands are bugged right now. Either you crash or morph through the island. I think I may have found the problem tho. It must be something wrong with the transition from the ship (when you dock) and then arriving on the island. I had my volume up, and I could still hear ship audio even after landing on Outcast Island. This may explain this issue

Back