Create A Planet?

Jdee

Swashbuckler
Ok, so it is late at night, and I am super bored. I am tired of writing for the night. What do I do? I make some random thread that you may or may not like. So I got this from some other forum by searching in google, and I am so bored that I decided to make one for myself.....

So from what I understand, is that you have to complete certain goals.
I think I will make it like this.
Planet Name: (We need to vote for this)
Temperature: Too Cold
Size: Large
Distance from a star: 10th planet (This isn't real, I realize there isn't 10 or 12 planets.)
Life: None = 0 = Zero :D
Goal: Make it warm enough for liquid water XD

I guess the rules are:
1. We are like the controllers, and we can make events happen.
2. Events should not be unrealistic like "I use unicorns to spray water on the planet"
3. Don't be too powerful :D
4. Try for the goals...... I might make an event happen once in a while, but don't like make the planet explode....
5. Try to understand this thread xD
6. Try to have fun? lol

Comment below on planet name....
And I won't be surprised if it doesn't get many replies.... It is late at night and I am bored.... lol

EDIT: A planet name I have come up with is Nanoria....... xD Late at night, like I said, I come up with insane stuff late at night.

Forum Game Approved By: John Foulroberts

Ok, so it is late at night, and I am super bored. I am tired of writing for the night. What do I do? I make some random thread that you may or may not like. So I got this from some other forum by searching in google, and I am so bored that I decided to make one for myself.....

So from what I understand, is that you have to complete certain goals.
I think I will make it like this.
Planet Name: (We need to vote for this)
Size: Large
Distance from a star: 10th planet (This isn't real, I realize there isn't 10 or 12 planets.)
Life: None = 0 = Zero :D
Goal: Make it warm enough for liquid water XD

I guess the rules are:
1. We are like the controllers, and we can make events happen.
2. Events should not be unrealistic like "I use unicorns to spray water on the planet"
3. Don't be too powerful :D
4. Try for the goals...... I might make an event happen once in a while, but don't like make the planet explode....
5. Try to understand this thread xD
6. Try to have fun? lol

Comment below on planet name....
And I won't be surprised if it doesn't get many replies.... It is late at night and I am bored.... lol

EDIT: A planet name I have come up with is Nanoria....... xD Late at night, like I said, I come up with insane stuff late at night.
I put this in the wrong thread didn't I........

Ok, I realize now that i wasn't very clear on the actual goal of this game or anything you do in it.

The basic goal is like to try to complete the listed goal and make the planet a good place. In this game you basically are creating a planet. You can control what goes on, and things you do realistically will affect the planet. You could do things like, "I make the planet move closer to the sun and make it warmer" or "I send down a meteor to warm up the planet."

Some of the rules are like the above rules:
1.Don't Spam this Thread
2.Be realistic
3.Don't act power thirsty (especially if it gets to civilizations)
4.Try to meet the goals
5.Try to have fun

We will also have a sort of summary of the planet so far. It will include the goals, the condition, and other things on it.
It will look like this:

Planet: (Vote Please)
Size: A large rocky planet
Distance from its solar system's star: 10th planet
Life: None
Goal: Make it warm enough for water to become a liquid, then a gas form.

Hope this clears up any questions, but ask away if you have any more.

ok i make unicorns spray water on it then blow it up! oh nvm. dangit.

um we send ALOT of heaters there and turn them on and wach it melt. then we fly a bunch of fishes to it and then we give the planet air and then we start dumping trash on it bc we are stupid humans.

First Of All, No harm to you but this is A Pirate's Forum Not a Alien's Forum, Its A Nice Idea But Im still not getting the point of this? make a planet for the fun of it ;/

It is like a completely new planet, and you make it for the fun of it, and humans don't exist there. Neither do heaters. xD

Back